Bicyclettes

canice

They're extremely close. 23 Ultras. I thought the fork would at least clear 23s but found out I was wrong when I fell off my rollers. Had to lower the PSI a lot to barely make clearance.

Rides so much better than the 2010 Super Pista and 2007 Concept that I had before this. STEEL IS REAL

That's not the Bianchi with the ding on the non drive side downtube(or top tube?) is it?

I REALLY want to build up another bike. As a beater or whatever. I don't really care...

Something 1 1/8th so I have a reason to get Deda Pistas...

But I have a shit load of 1" threaded shit!

Even (sadly) considering a Leader, just because it's cheap and most likely would feel exactly like my old FTP (wasn't a fan, but whatever.)

I'd put together my old Pista, but 1) There is MAJOR creakage in the bottom bracket shell. I'd have to take out the bb, have my friend tig weld it, then re-install... 2) Top tube feels too long, putting a short ass stem would make the steering awkward, maybe. 3) It's my first bike, don't need to ride it again, I WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

Someone talk me out of it.

I hope not? I bought it off Seanee on SFFixed. It's flawless as far as I know, but you got me sweating it! I would trust that one of the admins there wouldn't be shady about their listing

How big is the ding supposed to be?

Haha I'm trying to find a 31.8 quill so I can use my Deda Velocitas on the Super Pista. Can't find shit. They're so much nicer than the Pista bars, but I think the appeal is that they come in black, no?

Black and super light. Not sure that the Velocitas are the same material wise, as the Pistas.

If it's from SFFixed, prolly not the same one floating around on CL here.

The ding was about a dime size.

I haven't seen or know of any 31.8 quil stems. Best bet is the quil stem adapter. Legalize It(Paul) on SFF uses it on his cannondale.

update on my current whip:

4493329703_b85b996a3c_o.jpg

finally threw fat tires on the mah' (38 to be exact). not sure exactly how much i like them :/ make for a comfier/more care-free ride but im pretty sure they make it noticeably slower/more work with the increased rolling resistance/traction

^cant be tough as imagined since ive already scratched it fairly easily.

but whatever, ive always been one to take care of things ive bought so it just rubbed off.

and after all, im not trying to convince anyone im NOT a noob because when it comes to bikes, i am, frankly.

700c x 38. some fat fuckers, had to get an extra link in the chain to make the back one fit, but other than that it was like a glove. still not sure how much i love em, i think somewhere btwn the old 26's and these 38's would be ideal but whatever. some extra cushion is nice..