Bicyclettes

canice

haha sweet ride~

is that cork in the handlebars?is that something of common knowledge or am i just noob

yeah, wine bottle corks. dont know if its common knowledge or not, but i think it looks pretty neat and serves the purpose well.

i might have a whole front brake set... unless i sold that with my pista... i'll check for you.

thanks dood.

a brooks will last for fucking ever and are super comfy. i just got one for my vigorelli. a bit of the old for a bit tof the new. we'll see how it looks.

you didn't waste that bar tape... just peel it off and put it back on. most bar tape isn't that sticky anyway and stays in place from the tension more than anything.

are those brooks saddles comfortable? i was looking at one yesterday and it felt still as a board. and $100+. i dont get it.

They're comfortable for a lot of people. A basic B-17 will run you $60-$70, so not so bad. Frankly though, I think they look ridiculous on most anything but old school steel frames.

dino!- glory cycles? they're good guys.

damn youre good. glory cycles indeed. clive hooked it up. you in town?

you didn't waste that bar tape... just peel it off and put it back on. most bar tape isn't that sticky anyway and stays in place from the tension more than anything.

ah thanks, once i get the caliper ill try redoing that side and see how it works. glad i didnt drop money on another set of tape yet

^i like it lots more than i thought. i was always planning on turning it SS because i wasnt crazy about the stigma behind them and i didnt see the benefits about always continuously pedaling, but now that ive ridden on it i see it fits more efficient/less tiring than a SS, and never costing isnt a bother like i thought itd be. think ill keep it, even though ive already gotten shit-talked on the street, and i dont even ride as much as lots here.

^i like it lots more than i thought. i was always planning on turning it SS because i wasnt crazy about the stigma behind them and i didnt see the benefits about always continuously pedaling, but now that ive ridden on it i see it fits more efficient/less tiring than a SS, and never costing isnt a bother like i thought itd be. think ill keep it, even though ive already gotten shit-talked on the street, and i dont even ride as much as lots here.

is it THAT bad out there? the "fixed gear hipster stigma" that is. here in hawaii, its getting almost common to see track bikes on the streets, but no hate at all from the general public. i dont get it.

just started today backward circles, i finally could do one full circle but after that its just an epic failz. any tips.

What gear are your running? I've been trying to do this and I can't even do one full back pedal rotation on a Kilo TT but I've been riding only for a week. I just got home from an 18 mile ride, the weather is great tonight.

i think this has been mentioned but any good helmets around ??

im not totally into the bmx hardshell helmets nor the aerodynamic bell helmet type of deal.

looking for somethign when i go on long rides (its illegal for minors to have no helmet. over here)