Bicyclettes

canice

^^ I dont think it lifts up, but I can still do it in cages

you probably just need to lean more, you basically rest your dick on your stem

and that gives you more leverage

edit: if you're talkin strictly about your feet in the cages, I just stand up off my saddle and pull one foot up and keep one foot down

it takes a little more strength to do in cages, but not much

btw, dino

you never got that kilo did you?

to those wiht the green frame...do you like the color?

Yeah, I have the green...and its grown on me. Its pretty pretty green, heh. Not quite as lime-ish as the color sample pic on bikesdirect.com.

I would have preferred black, just because the green is certainly more eye-catching and not my style, but I really couldn't care less about the color of my bike... :)

^^ I dont think it lifts up, but I can still do it in cages

you probably just need to lean more, you basically rest your dick on your stem

and that gives you more leverage

edit: if you're talkin strictly about your feet in the cages, I just stand up off my saddle and pull one foot up and keep one foot down

it takes a little more strength to do in cages, but not much

Word, i'm trying without cages though, so i guess i just need to lean forward more haha. I think i'm not pushing down enough with my leg, because even with my pelvis against the stem the pedal seems to push my a little foward, if not up.

Fucking weak legs.

i used to ride platforms. put one foot under the pedal and pull up. its called a jamaica skid

if you cant skid on or right above your seat u shouldnt be riding with out a brake

Jamaica skid haha.

If you're using platforms, is it feasible to lean that far forward enough to get a skid while still 'on or right above your seat'?

And i have a front brake, would still like to learn.

you dont have much control of your skid leaning that far forward while going fast and it wont do much to slow u down. practice skidding and lean forward less and less each time. the faster the easier (without spinning out). also practice pulling back...

skid while leaning forward then while still skidding shift your weight to over ur seat

the further back your weight it the more friction you wheel has with the ground = the slower you get. i learned quickly cz i never road with a break. i advise against this

Hey All,

I am having trouble finding a seatpost shim in Sydney and Hong Kong. Seeing if anyone could help me pick up a 28.6mm to 27.2mm seatpost shim for me??

Of coz I will pay for the shipping + Paypal fee...pm me if anyone could kindly help ...

Cheers,

Dub.

Hey All,

I am having trouble finding a seatpost shim in Sydney and Hong Kong. Seeing if anyone could help me pick up a 28.6mm to 27.2mm seatpost shim for me??

Of coz I will pay for the shipping + Paypal fee...pm me if anyone could kindly help ...

Cheers,

Dub.

Why would you get a shim. Just get the right fucking size seat post and don't risk damaging your seat tube, it's not like 27.2 is uncommon.

Dino, you get a bike yet or what?

I'm dedicating the shake bag my co-worker dropped to you when I spark it tomorrow.

aw, that means lots. ill dedicate the bowl this morning to yeh as well.

yeah i got one a few weeks back i guess. just copped a blue pista from the local bike shop for pretty cheap. figured it was a good enough start.. been riding it lots though on a count of mah suspended license

Why would you get a shim. Just get the right fucking size seat post and don't risk damaging your seat tube, it's not like 27.2 is uncommon.

Shit I must be drunk when I type the last message..

I want a shim 27.2mm to 28.6mm....

27.2 is a common size but 28.6 is not :(