ethical question

startmeup

ive just found out a way to make easy money. everyone at my school wants ice creams. i know the one place in dc that carries them. i am making 60 extra dollars a day running shoes i myself hate for my abercrombie frat dick friends. is it ethical to buy things you dont like for other people if you make a decent amount doing it? damn i feel terrible.

its just they could be getting plain dunks for less than a third of the pirce that are better. it also looks weird seeing a stick thin guy in skinny jeans carrying five boxes of ice creams and bapestas on a bus. (the guy is me carrying the boxes to people)
take a taxi

Perfectly fine. You think Phillip Morris execs actually smoke? Business is business.

love the answer, i have a friends who works at BAT in the marketing department and he gets 4 cartoons a WEEK and the guy don't even smoke;)

seriously, i don't understand why it would bother you. i made quite a lot of money last year buying Bape in Japan and selling on ebay and never once did i feel bad about it.

ive just found out a way to make easy money. everyone at my school wants ice creams. i know the one place in dc that carries them. i am making 60 extra dollars a day running shoes i myself hate for my abercrombie frat dick friends. is it ethical to buy things you dont like for other people if you make a decent amount doing it? damn i feel terrible.

the ethical issue is not in selling your friends tennis shoes, but in referring to your friends as "abercrombie frat dicks."

selling stuff you hate to people you hate?

and making a profit?

mate, if u wanna give ur concious a well earned rest, i think i could help.

pass ur contacts on to me and ill do the leg work.

hell, ill even give u a cut.

anyhow, u think nigo and pharrell are really proud of their products?

u think they dont know that 80% of their produce is the "party" shoe of choice for very white abercrombie dicks and saturday morning childrens tv presenters?

of course they do.

but they do it anyway. and they hate themselves for it.

but they drown their sorrows by downing another bottle of vintage krug.

i know coz they told me. and i had to console them.]

quite embarrasing come to think about it.

or give ur profit to charity, like save like whoppi goldberg in sister act 1 (or 2 i cant remember)

there's no ethical issue in making a profit. if a) people are lazy and willing to pay and B) you're willing to take a few extra steps to exploit that, then go ahead.

the ethical issue is not in selling your friends tennis shoes, but in referring to your friends as "abercrombie frat dicks."

however i agree with snugglepony that while you should keep them as customers, you need to go find some people you can relate to.

sneakers are way more difficult to move now days. you have to take what you can get. your'e not selling heroine... so always look out for number one! i used do buying/shipping for various japshops with even less of a profit. you don't even have the headaches of shipping fees, low profit margin, immigration redtape, and invoice processing. fuck those people! shit in those while you're at it.

they are my friends. i use the term abercrombie frat dick to describe their big horse polo x sevens x rainbow sandals/ice creams way of dress, i dont mind them as people.

if their abercrombie frat dicks, then im an carol christian poell skater douche. its just how you look at it

you are so pretentious kid.