bape website

hifashion

I think he fucked it up with the SOHO store...I saw a little baby with his gangsta mom rockin' there bapestas in Brooklyn :) I had to laugh, I see mad young heads saving there lunch money up to buy a pair. Its real sad, that it turned out to be another has been...

I agree...outrageous prices keep people away. It used to be cool when you rocked bapesta colors that most people last year thought were uptowns, now everyone knows Bape which I'm sure is Nigo's plan, cant hate on that, gotta get that doe! I wonder whats the next DL brand?

the next brand is something that we all never heard of that will be electrifying when you set your eyes on it and the pricing in a range not for the normal shopper. good quality and stay true to its roots whatever that may be. i just say, be open to new lines and so forth rock stuff that is just coming out with maybe upcoming designers, you never know ya know. but that is what i think

Quote: it should bee in chelsea where nigo initially said, but he;s a sell out. they get new staff each day and all their customers are idiot kids who read its cool on messageboards.

.....like this bonehead?

talking like i know everything about everything, making new subjects every 5 minutes, don't care too much for don't care too much for crap's crap.

Nigo's been trying to develop BAPE into a well known luxury brand for a while now. Kindoff interesting goin the opposite direction to what he's been since the beginning... Instead of trying to stay underground..do the opposite.

U know he's a huge fan of LV, right.

But apparantly in Tokyo Ape's gone the way of Evisu. played out. almost no-one wears it. It was pretty much like that when I was at Harajuku etc last a year ago. Smaller cities in Japan still have a demand for it and 4 more BWS are launchin this season around the country, to add to the 13 already outside Tokyo. A lot of country kids come up to Tokyo to buy the stuff on weekends prolly still but locals are over it.

A year ago I saw a lot of Nexus 7, Motive, Hectic & Masterpiece basically. They seem to be the key brands out in harajuku these days. move up to Aoyama and its all about CDG...by the way seems BAPE cafe up in Aoyama shut down.

I put his brains all over the street sos u could see what he was just thinkin

hmmm. I also heard bape was slowly dying, but hey, Nigo's doing his thing and still making his moeny.

and 10 000 yen? any chances there wil be an equivalent price in HK places or anything?(yea..I still like bapes:P)

and..bape.exe? someone's on crack. but, as long as nigo's still making money, bape is gonna grow. I can't wait till the bape hype hits the 'burbs .

Quote:

funny you guys should mention youngins saving their lunch money.

i saw this 15 yr old girl whos probably on welfare wearing a pair and this is in chicago...

--- Original message by absolut on Mar 31, 2005 04:35 PM

where @ in chicago?

i'm curious, i see a girl wearing them all the time in chicago, she's super hot!

ain't nothing wrong with BAPE trying to go mainstream...it's hard to keep a good brand underground for a while...especially with the clientele he had...he's just gotta understand that he can't sell these t-shirts with nothing but BAPE on the chest for $100+ anymore...shit's just not gonna work...

edison owns juice in hk, carrying nbhd, undercover and #9 and now the guy behind Bape HK.

as for bapestas sizing, it's true size.

for length wise, bapesta 10 = 10.5 nike but the side may be tight

if you have wide ass feet. so you might get one size up. depends.

write your own script