How do YOU pick up chicks.

sycamore no more

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that sounds all too familiar lol... The Game is taking over the world

What I do is I come at them indirectly asking them for a female opinion on something.

Then I throw a barrage of back handed compliments.

I demonstrate forms of higher value, like bitch I'm the fucking alpha male!

They get hooked, haha.

Guest jeffvyain

i used to just drunk dial women and say stupid shit and ask if they wanted to have a sleepover. then we'd end up doing the whole spooning thing, and as soon as she felt the bone on the butt it was over. maybe i'm just lucky, but it was never really hard for me.

only other thing i can say is that the more women you try it on, the more chances you have of scoring.

i used to just drunk dial women and say stupid shit and ask if they wanted to have a sleepover. then we'd end up doing the whole spooning thing, and as soon as she felt the bone on the butt it was over. maybe i'm just lucky, but it was never really hard for me.

only other thing i can say is that the more women you try it on, the more chances you have of scoring.

mmm.... date rape...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Haven't had to for ages, but as a rule of thumb I don't think I've ever approached a girl unless she gives off really obvious signals. Asides from that the norm is casual conversation in bar queues, or they approach me on rare occasions (more so now I'm not single and with my girlfriend, sod's law).

The night I met my girlfriend was a weird one. I was completely wasted off my face, lost my friends so after 10 minutes of drunken conversation/petting ended up going back to campus with her. Then we went into her place to swap numbers, and not thinking at all about what she was doing she asked me if I wanted some coffee, and that we should sit in her bedroom. Naturally brain starts thinking 'I'm in here', so I get to my business, only for me to end up in my boxers, and her naked saying that the best I'm going to get is some manual pleasure. So I went to sleep. Next day she says she 'has issues' and wants to do the 'friend' thing. Cut to two weeks later, she asks me out for an afternoon drink, I make her sit through a whole football match and then she shamelessly seduces me during an episode of Futurama. Another month later she calls me drunk, we have another 'talk' and 'fuckbuddy' becomes 'girlfriend'. Women.

So to answer the question, I think my pickup style is mostly a series of happy alcohol related accidents.

^^ that was gaywad shit ^^ striaght up lol

Besides then night after both ya being drunk - SHE seduced YOU

great stuff actually I do ..

I bump chicks and just look like oops baby and like catch them

I just say do you have a boyfriend and yes / no and then something or another like >>>>>>>>>>>>

" you could call me if / when you need a friend or when let go of this dude or break up and wanna chat call "

or if she's REALLY sexy as hell softly say

like " cause he is not out with you so call - we might see eye 2 eye go out do somethign k ? ..

> emphasizing "WE " cause they aren't doing regular shit I dont know .

some females aren't looking for a good dude or friend or fuck friend even - they want associates to keep around so either way be cool

or chicks want it all off top - but usually only for them .. cause they feel like everyone was out to get um or some wild shit

I've been on a drought lol so now I think all I need is a steady girl . for more ....

lol at 'demonstrate higher value'

that was the most random shit. carrying a camera with photos of you 'doing interesting stuff', or learning magic tricks just for ice breakers is going a bit too far

I swear on every university campus, somewhere, right now, some arsehole is running around a bar doing magic tricks, or rolling a crystal ball up and down his arms.

that sounds all too familiar lol... The Game is taking over the world

My friend is ready that book now...more like studying tewlling me all these different "nibs" or something like that. He said that books been passed down through a bunch of his brothers friends and then finally him.I think I'll just buy it.

But yeah demonstrating higher value does work whether one has read it from "The Game" or not. Make sure never to ask for their name before they ask for yours to make sure they're interested slightly and you're not just wasting your time or annoying this girl. And after that strike up some conversation and see where it goes from there. "The Cube" isn't bad either.

Then there was this one time I spoke to this one girl for literally 5 mins. and she said "I've never made out with a guy that wasn't white." and took control from there.

lol at 'demonstrate higher value'

that was the most random shit. carrying a camera with photos of you 'doing interesting stuff', or learning magic tricks just for ice breakers is going a bit too far

Fuck that gay shit. That demonstrating higher value by doing shit like magic tricks is so fucking 20th century, seriously. The chicks gonna be like wow he practices magic too much time on his hands! Usually when I demonstrate higher value I tell a story and add really good facts about muself (don't make it seem like you're bragging.) Like say your ex-girlfriend was a model or some shit. (this is where you lie! I mean unless you did date a model.) If the girl you're talking to knows that you've dated someone extremely hot or have social proof that lots of women are swinging from your nuts, they will find you irresistable! No really...