More Vans 2007 Pics

TazBnyF

I had a couple people PM me about vans 07 pics so i figured I'd put up a post for those who couldn't see the pics in the other thread posted.

These are SOME of the vault and classics slated for release in january and march mostly. Would have posted the entire book but got lazy!

Sorry for the terrible pics. Other camera is broken...

P1010017.jpg

P1010016.jpg

P1010015.jpg

P1010014.jpg

P1010012.jpg

P1010011.jpg

P1010010.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010007.jpg

Eastcoast:

All the half cabs are suede/nubuck....all January '07

The Sk8 Hi's top left are black/gun metal...look to be the usual suede/canvas...January '07

The White Sk8 hi's are cracked leather...as well as the prison issues next to it...both March '07

all of the larger pics are vault...

the rest are classics...

the half cabs are all great...there is a powder blue pair on there that i wish would show up better...very nice

those blury eras are also true white/kelly green...a must have.

I could be wrong but all of those leather ones are part of the core classics line...a bit different.

I have that catalog as well...just figuring they are a whole different line. Very well could be.

Was at vans this summer and held a lot of these in my hand and can certainly say they are pushing the half cab more. There are a BUNCH of suede ones, as they are trying to release alot of the original colorways/materials...hence the maroon/black sole ones....dope.

I could be wrong but all of those leather ones are part of the core classics line...a bit different.

I have that catalog as well...just figuring they are a whole different line. Very well could be.

ah interesting

Was at vans this summer and held a lot of these in my hand and can certainly say they are pushing the half cab more. There are a BUNCH of suede ones, as they are trying to release alot of the original colorways/materials...hence the maroon/black sole ones....dope.

so stoked they're finally pushin' 'em again and going for some og colorways, couldn't ask for more! thanks again

It was funny too, they had an original pair of the maroon/blacks sitting at the office that they had obtained on ebay. Surprisingly, they didn't have any old mock ups or anything of that colorway so they had to go off an old pair....of which they also didn't have in any kind of archive.

^Probably the case for most skate shoes.

I don't think anyone realized their significance when they were released, they just laced 'em and shredded 'em.

I've been trying to track down a pair of Sal Barbier Mids for years to no avail. There just aren't any that have been kept deadstock like Jordans, Nikes, etc.

Oh no question...

I would be content if own the green/white barbier mids and a pair of white duffs Kareem Campbells...KCK's!

i am in desperate need of some of those half cabs. By far my fav van. i wish they would release the og height ones....the full cabs.......or maybe some carolls

fucking carrols.............................. damn i want a pair again... had the white in highschool and loved them so much... its really the perfect skate shoe. half cabs cut a bit higher with a padded tongue and you cant bust the laces.

Oh no question...

I would be content if own the green/white barbier mids and a pair of white duffs Kareem Campbells...KCK's!

ok... im gonna stop reading this now.... im getting all teary eyed thinking of all these shoes.... i had the slb and the all white kck back in the day. kareem had the most style, and those shoes were the personification of it man.... so smooth when everything else was coing crazy.

fucking carrols.............................. damn i want a pair again... had the white in highschool and loved them so much... its really the perfect skate shoe. half cabs cut a bit higher with a padded tongue and you cant bust the laces.

Yeah but you could bust the lace loops, they were cheaply made. Then you couldn't tie your shoe no more and had to permanently shoe goo the lace in there like I did...ha.

^^yep... had those too. the toe sucked tho. as soon as the rubber was gone, the leather wasnt attached to anything.

i liked them...

remember how skate shoes used to have thick leather, ad the ollie area was actually reinforced? i miss those days. now everything falls apart. they are made for looks more than durability now.