samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

[quote=cheapmuthafukr;238968

dcfc0023js0.jpg

Morning cheap....what did u do to the back of ur Jeans ...painting ??

BTW - love the youtube stuff...signed up already...maybe I'll be able to post some girly moves...

Mine don't do all the breaking and ripping - but I guess they might eventually get there..

Allright - got to get ouside - good day to take a couple more confusing pics...

Hey - Hewsinator - clean up the mess and take some pics of the fit - :eek:

Still have'nt heard from the guy about the website - maybe he's gone fishing...I'll keep u posted

Allright - got to get ouside - good day to take a couple more confusing pics...

What are you doin' all day long Beatle since you have the time to take all of those nice pics ?

Well - I get up - spend 20 hours in the woods - 4 more hours developing the pics - and then I start all over again....

Seriously - I have to take the dog for a walk in the morning - snap some pics while on the way - go to work - spend most of my beautiful life there - come home - go for a run - post the pics - check SF - and then I just hang....drink icecold beer and wait for exciting things to happen.... the good thing is - I do most of these things 6 hours ahead of you - so it´s like I am always a step ahead ...

Well - I get up - spend 20 hours in the woods - 4 more hours developing the pics - and then I start all over again....

Seriously - I have to take the dog for a walk in the morning - snap some pics while on the way - go to work - spend most of my beautiful life there - come home - go for a run - post the pics - check SF - and then I just hang....drink icecold beer and wait for exciting things to happen.... the good thing is - I do most of these things 6 hours ahead of you - so it´s like I am always a step ahead ...

I suppose we have to work to keep all the nice denim flowin' :)

But I was just wonderin'...

Just to let you guys know, on the official samurai website, in the "what's new" section. there's a link to this thread.

and heres what it says in engrish:

The wearing being packed contest of S0500XX by the samurai user of the foreign country started. In addition the Japanese country the conspirators it can feel the atmosphere which is different. The participant, is entire spirit 30 name from in England, America, Sweden, China, Singapore, Canada, Finland, Germany and Hong Kong and the like. The contest private page seems that is in the midst of producing, but you can view the circumstances of contribution from everyone from the page below. It is English, but because there is also a photograph and the like, please try you viewing.

I spent Monday night with my little one running all over my sammy's slobbering all over them. Then Tue did the same before having to put her to sleep. It was heartbreaking....

(side note: she had not been doing well for the past couple months, seizures & a possible brain tumor, it was just her time, she was 13years old)

P1020970.jpg

P1020975.jpg

emaze you looke like steven seagal on that first pic :rolleyes:. is she a french bulldog? r.i.p all dogs go to heaven. :)

steven seagal...really? pre-fat hopefully....lol

yeah she was a frenchie....

tutuonmypbl200.jpg

a pic of her on my pbl's

i'm a softy for frenchies. my condolences as well. on the bright side, she enjoyed a longer than expected life for bullies.

And what a life, a lot of dogs sleep outside in the yard, but emaze's dog even got to walk on top of his sammies and drool on em aswell. Not exactly a dogs-life in a nutshell i guess.

My condolences as well, been through that mill myself and shit its a hard time. But keep in mind that you did the right thing, thats better than make her struggle to stay alive.

Chin up :)