samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

. those stacks look great on you. keep up the pictures. this thread and evolution are the only things i've been checking on SF lately.

Thanks ....good to know that also ppl who are'nt in the contest like to check in and see what's going on....:)

^

It's my 'snusdosa', snuff.. box(?) in english maybe.

snusdosa.jpg

But i guess since you live in Denmark you might have seen one before.. ;)

About the threads, i actually don't take it so hard.. i see it as a part of the 'personalization process'.. :cool:

Yup, not the first time. But nevertheless Snuff is not the biggest deal here anymore.

Could be dope if u actually could see the "Onyx" mark on the jeans.

I would be psyched about that. haha

Guest jeffvyain

looks to me like beatle's taking this contest pretty damn seriously. she's been outside trudging around damn near every day.

my sams have lost some thread as well. the arcuate threading broke in a spot one time when i slid on my ass a ways longboarding, and it has gradually gotten a little worse since then. just the other day i decided to just cut the threads as close to the denim as possible to try and stop them from pulling and unraveling. i also have a little broken stitching up near the edges of the pockets as Moz does. Oh well...they got hidden rivets. They ain't goin nowhere.

Moz, apparently snuff isn't a "big deal" anymore. Better take it out! You'd be way more hip if you had a coin purse...

Moz, apparently snuff isn't a "big deal" anymore. Better take it out! You'd be way more hip if you had a coin purse...

Haha.. yeah.. too bad it tastes so good (and that the nicotine's got me in a tight grip :( ).

Coin purse.. mm, don't really have cash on me anymore, gotten too used to plastic. ;)

I just realised that about half an hour ago. Apparently I spend far too much time looking at jeans and not enough time looking at breasts. Or so my girlfriend tells me most nights.

Please - spend more time staring @ breasts....:) But since this thread is about Jeans - I guess u did the right thing :rolleyes:

Anyway - where are all the other ppl - we need to see more Sammies in action pics...:D

thorns you're a fool. if everybody on here is calling her a girl then obviously she is. there`s no need to go and say shit that could be taken as an insult.

as far as beating up jeans and threading and shit goes... both of my back pockets have ripped stitching and my right back pocket`s arcuate thing ripped too.

"And besides that... Samurais are guys jeans"

if you went by that logic, there would be many guys on here who would have to be girls since they go buy and wear "girl's" jeans/cardigans/etc. including me.

are you calling me a girl?

faulty logic, faulty statement, faulty eyes (as beatle clearly is a female).

Moz, seems like your not the only one ripping threads. I guess you guys (and girl ;) ) really are wearing the crap out of those sammies.

Azn8oi where ur pics at, u are one of my so far favourites.

God i'd wish I had som Samurais :rolleyes:

Moz, seems like your not the only one ripping threads. I guess you guys (and girl ;) ) really are wearing the crap out of those sammies.

Everyone's arcuate threads shouldnt be ripping already IMHO. (??)

Is everyone here an adventure junkie like Beatle, trekking up mountains etc?

if (most) of you are just working in offices, or school etc, I think its kinda a bad thing that threads are coming loose before 3 weeks(?)

I used to work in a clothes shop and people would be takin' stuff back for refunds for shit like that!!

but back on track, lets see more pics and how they are fading!! cos I think I'm gonna buy some from BiG... or live vicariously through you ;)

IMG_1408.JPG

IMG_1411.JPG

IMG_1414.JPG

IMG_1415.JPG

I not as hard on my jeans as you guys. I worry about getting some nasty smells / stains this early in the game. I'm a bit of a germophobe. Just a bit.

Some crotch whiskers, an undeveloped wallet fade, and some wear on my ass.

I don't think my pocket threads broke though.