Cheap Monday - On Sale in SF

englandmj7

fyi -

I don't post much in Superdenim, so I am not really familiar with whether or not shopping updates are posted in here.

Anyways, Villains on Haight is selling all of their Cheap Monday jeans for $50 a pop. They have the red jeans, the black ones, the light grey ones and the faded blue baggy-ass cut ones (the ones that look like diapers) in a ton of sizes......

They also have alot of other cool shit on sale......a damn nice tweed M65 for $150 I almost picked up myself.

http://www.superfuture.com/city/reviews/review.cfm?ID=872

:D

About the pickups:

I don't actually live in the city. If I do go this weekend, which I might, I probably won't be going to the Haight/Hayes area. Either way, PM me if you are interested and let me know your measurements. If I do make it out there I can probably pick them up for you. They are actually $52 a pair; they would be about $55 after tax, plus shipping/packaging/small commission within the U.S. so around $67 total. If you still want em at that price let me know. I know alot of dudes on here live in the city, so you could try them too.......

About the cuts.....I don't know shit about Cheap Monday cuts. I think they are all the regular slim cut? Except the diaper ass ones of course. Try their site?

Also, I would call Villains; they might ship too and they will be able to help you out with the colors/cuts....nice people work there.

toodles......

Called them today, they told me they dont have any Cheap Mondays on sale for 50, but they did got new stocks in for 68. So what's the deal on this England?

Rough man....I was there this past Saturday and two girls mentioned to me on separate ocassions (as I was walking around) that the Cheap Monday denim was 20% off the regular price of $65. Maybe it was just for that weekend so they could clear some stock out for the new shipment. Sorry...

:rolleyes:

They also have the Lee 101z's on sale but i didnt see for how much, thats at the vault. Oh and their employees dont really know much about raw denim so dont bother asking anyone. already tried and just got a bunch of confusion.