Goodfoot Calgary

daikonyama

Hey guys,

I was just strolling down 17th with my gf yesterday and noticed there was a Goodfoot store here! Apparently it's been open since summer - but I had pretty much given up on shopping in town here and get all my stuff online or my friends to ship me stuff from Japan so I don't even bother looking for new stores here.

Anyways, they've got a pretty big selection of shoes (for Calgary) and have a couple of other things... I saw BBC hoodies (yeah, I know), Stussy tees, but the most interesting thing for me was that they are carrying Wings and Horns!

I saw this hoody, which they had just gotten in yesterday, there when I first walked in:

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/3860/eastfrontzv7.jpg

Kane referse to it in this thread:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=15087&page=19

They said they are trying to get more W+H stuff in, but they're not sure exactly about what's coming cause they've just opened the store and are trying to balance it all between three locations.

The guys I was talking to yesterday seemed pretty cool - so check them out are in town and haven't already!

Nah, I didn't ask them - but it should be really fast here (next few weeks maybe?). They are already on their business cards. I'll ask the guys at the store if I drop by again soon. For anyone in Calgary, Goodfoot is in between Mt. Royal Village and Melrose - look for it on the second floor. Hard to miss if you're looking up ha...