APC denim

Geowu

so i was thinking about getting my apcs dry cleaned in the future, but from my many experiences in life, dry cleaning is not one of them, so i have a few questions to ask.

1. does it take out the creases and honey combs?

...okay, i just had one question. can anyone answer that for me? :)

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

usually the dry cleaners will press your garments before returning them to you, making them flat as if they were ironed; they might even pleat the pant legs. you gotta specially request that they don't do any of that, they might listen. but there's still the risk they might accidently overlook your request when they're pressing through all the garments that were just cleaned.

Leg twist occurs on most all raw denim; when it's washed, the tension in the cotton thread is changed, and it twists in the direction of the warp or weft, can't remember which now. Most denim does this, although some prelaundered denim will be cut along the direction of the twist so you don't see it, and some are woven so that there is no twist. But most all good selvage denim will show some twist, especially if you hot soak it.

that's correct, it'll twist a certain direction depending on if it is left vs right twill.

If you look at pictures of old, worn in levi's the legs will always be twisted. it happens to all denim that isn't sanforized when it fully shrinks.

that's correct, it'll twist a certain direction depending on if it is left vs right twill.

If you look at pictures of old, worn in levi's the legs will always be twisted. it happens to all denim that isn't sanforized when it fully shrinks.

YIHH but not APC DAWGS

They fit nice though, dammelex. I'm curious, how tall are you, and how much did you size down and what fit is it(ns, nc, cure)?

have a quick question regarding APC.

is it true that when you buy a size down APC jeans,

gotta leave it unbuttoned until after 5 or 6 times of wearing and stretching?

thanks

it depends on if you can get all the buttons, and how are they gonna stretch out if you leave them unbuttoned. at least try to button as many as you can.

just got my pair of APC rescues that i ordered online. these are easily the best jeans i've ever owned! i normally wear a size 32, but i ordered a size 30. they were a little tight at first, but now they fit perfectly after a few days of wear. the denim is high quality and very stiff and has the perfect fit that i look for. snug fit through the thighs & a little baggyness without being boot cut or wide leg.

hopefully this helps anyone considering to buy a pair.

how about showing some pics of how the fit looks like mate?

thanks

just got my pair of APC rescues that i ordered online. these are easily the best jeans i've ever owned! i normally wear a size 32, but i ordered a size 30. they were a little tight at first, but now they fit perfectly after a few days of wear. the denim is high quality and very stiff and has the perfect fit that i look for. snug fit through the thighs & a little baggyness without being boot cut or wide leg.

hopefully this helps anyone considering to buy a pair.

kinda on the fence, these are 31, that's down 3.

friend wants to trade for a 32. what do you guys who've had yours for a while think? the waist i know will fit fine, i'm more concerned with the thigh area, and if they will shrink down much after a wash?

here are the pics

b.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg