APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since uh... may 23rd... so that's...~17 days?

IMG_4068.jpg

IMG_4067.jpg

Ken, didn't you do a soak on these? I seem to remember you mentioning that you had. Just curious, because the fit and stacks are ON POINT, and it almost makes me want to try soaking my New Standards. Right now the denim is still super stiff below the knees, so my stacks are a little rigid.

yep. i did soak them and after they dried, they were a lot stiffer than when i took them out of the box.

also, i sleep in them... then i have to change pants for school, but as soon as i come home, i put them back on. so i wear them for about... 16-18 hours a day.

i'm looking to taper my new standards both in the thigh and below-the-knee region. they've stretched out just too much. will my tailor be able to alter the pants without touching the selvedge?

anyone...?

oh, right, because i forgot that superdenim was no place to ask questions about alterations, denim brands, sizing, or just jeans in general. why don't the people asking about upcoming black apc's just give apc a call instead and save us webspace? why doesn't everyone in superdenim just redirect their questions exclusively towards shop owners, brand representatives, or tailors? god knows what easily accessible help a community message board can give.

Yes,,,I just got off the phone with them, but they only have NS and one of the Cures...very limited sizes of the NS too. Like a 29 and a 34.

Is there any other place that sells them for less than APC retail at this point? Does Denimbar give a 30% discount to SuFu heads?

Yes,,,I just got off the phone with them, but they only have NS and one of the Cures...very limited sizes of the NS too. Like a 29 and a 34.

Is there any other place that sells them for less than APC retail at this point? Does Denimbar give a 30% discount to SuFu heads?

Denimbar gives style forum members 20% off. But the code isn't working online so you have to put in a phone order.

It clearly says they're sold out. You just have to wait another few weeks for a new shipment.