APC denim

Geowu

Hi, new here

i just got myself a pair of NS sz27, my true waist is about sz30 - 31

im a little worried that i'll not stretch out the way i want it, as i want it to fit narrow, not skinny, couldn't button the top two buttons. currently it's freaking tight~

will it stretch out to a narrow fit jeans? somewhat similiar to Lee black stitch or lee riders jeans narrow cutting. that's the cutting im going for.

thanks, and cheers~

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 buttons is a bit much...

usually people can't do just the top one

personally i sized down 2 on my apc's and could button all the buttons but it was tough, and now they fit perfect

Hi, new here

im a little worried that i'll not stretch out the way i want it, as i want it to fit narrow, not skinny, couldn't button the top two buttons. currently it's freaking tight~

will it stretch out to a narrow fit jeans? somewhat similiar to Lee black stitch or lee riders jeans narrow cutting. that's the cutting im going for.

thanks, and cheers~

I usually wear a 32 in ordinary prewashed stuff and i sized down to a 29 in APC NS.

Now that I think of it...i could have probably fit into a 28 (didn't try it on) as well because the 29 top button was only somewhat difficult to button.

I dunno what's up...thats like a 4 sizes down I can fit into...so my best advice would be to go into the store and try them on.

Hi, new here

thanks, and cheers~

I'm usuall a 30 and my 27 NS are stretched out after only a week of wear. I can get all the buttons on no problem.

constant : well, after sleeping with it 2 nights, i manage to button everything right now, felt there's expansion, but the thighs area are still pretty tight to my liking, hopefully it'll expand more within a weeks time. Wearing it to work right now so that i get more movements.

alexfan : does it fits tightly or narrow?

how many wears does it usually take for them to feel comfortable? i sized down on new standards and have about 15-20 wears in them and i can button them now and the thighs have stretched out to feel better but the waist is still super tight! how much longer do i have to wait?

my new cures with about 5 or six months with no wash..i wear them about every other week now...and honestly they dont smell cause they air out pretty good..

cm3.jpg

is that a bianchi?

how many wears does it usually take for them to feel comfortable? i sized down on new standards and have about 15-20 wears in them and i can button them now and the thighs have stretched out to feel better but the waist is still super tight! how much longer do i have to wait?

15-20 and you still can't button them? god damn... i don't know the answer to this 'cause i sized down two from tagged and it fit fine. someone help this dude out..

They should fit in about 4 days. You must've gotten a wrong size :confused:

15-20 and you still can't button them? god damn... i don't know the answer to this 'cause i sized down two from tagged and it fit fine. someone help this dude out..

no i can button them and the thighs fit good now but the waist is still really tight!! i sized down 3! ive talked to people 20lbs more than me wearing my size so i don't get it?

should i put them on and sit in a tub of hot water?

oh, ok. well i saw the video or whatever that had the yellow water in the dying process but i didn't read about it in the thread so you're probably right.

although i had a khaki canvas belt that i soaked in water because it was too stiff and it left the water yellow also.