Uniqlo — Japan's H&M — Signs Up Chichi Brands for NYC Store

doctorgnar

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out or sold out? So much for my thinking it might last until June, when I'm next in NYC...

I meant it just came out. Its located on the left side near the entrance. There's no sign or anything but its mixed in with the Tanaka clothes. They only have the polo, as of last week.

They had the polos out, but now I'm thinking it was a mistake or something - because they aren't out anymore, and that was the only piece. It was mixed in with the other shit and not marked. Now they just have the other crap, 3/4 zip polos, etc.

Yeah maybe they put them out too early cause I looked around everywhere and didn't see them. I thought Plokhov collabo was supposed to be out in June but I'm not sure anymore.

Bad news... None of the NJ uniqlos will have them. They are going through renovations or something, all last season products are marked down 60%. BUT, they will not be updating stock. Nothing new will come in until UNIQLO decides what they are going to do, or so says the guy I called today. I hope we still have a uniqlo in nj :(:(:(

Bad news... None of the NJ uniqlos will have them. They are going through renovations or something, all last season products are marked down 60%. BUT, they will not be updating stock. Nothing new will come in until UNIQLO decides what they are going to do, or so says the guy I called today. I hope we still have a uniqlo in nj :(:(:(

Wait, they might be closing the the NJ Uniqlos? Are they just closing to update the looks or are they going to be closed all together? I'm confused, can someone clear this up for me?

Last time I spoke to the chick in Menlo Park she said they won't be closing them. They won't get the new stuff like the Soho store and they will get some stuff about half season later. I think it will just have left overs from the Soho store plus all the basics.

Last time I spoke to the chick in Menlo Park she said they won't be closing them. They won't get the new stuff like the Soho store and they will get some stuff about half season later. I think it will just have left overs from the Soho store plus all the basics.

Oh ok. Getting stuff that is half way through the season is a lot better than closing. I guess that the same goes for the Freehold store. I should of figured that that's what was going to happen when one of the guys at said that they were getting some of the shirts that the Soho store got in a week after they got them.

+1 for clearing that up.

my local uniqlo still has the Tanaka stuff out. Raw black denim chinos, anyone? Wasn't really impressed by the Tanaka stuff but the construction looked nice on the trousers, all taped up on the inner seams and well finished.

I guess the Plokhov is supposed to be out on May 22nd? We'll see I guess...

I guess the Plokhov is supposed to be out on May 22nd? We'll see I guess...

I'd ask you to get me one of those Plokhov vests if they had them at your store.