FS: U-Boat U-53 Automatico Black Face

datboynamsays

I have a brand new U-Boat Automatico...black face. This is the limited edition ones and its #162. It still has the plastic on the face and on the back. It comes with the pillow only...no box. sorry for the low quality pix...i can send some better ones upon request.

[email protected]

aim: datboynamsays

asking $1650 shipped fedex express/paypal OBO

67_1.JPG

99_1.JPG

eb_1.JPG

ec_1.JPG

i'm no horologist (just rock the no-namer my dad got in switzerland when he was a kid...), but i love the u-boat aesthetic.

however!

a 53mm crystal diameter is fucking absurd unless you're a) a massive guy or B) happen to be underwater/flying an airplane... i think my entire wrist measures just over 53mm...

i'm no horologist (just rock the no-namer my dad got in switzerland when he was a kid...), but i love the u-boat aesthetic.

however!

a 53mm crystal diameter is fucking absurd unless you're a) a massive guy or B) happen to be underwater/flying an airplane... i think my entire wrist measures just over 53mm...

its definitly not for the faint of heart

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fade to Black

dope watch...those are the kind of watches i like to wear for myself...no cash on me though.

i'm tryin to get in the watch game but that's costly so i'll wait til i'm out of college til i get real deeep in it...haha jeans and clothes for now, jeans and clothes.

you're thinking of the modern amusement version, my history teacher had it, really cool watch, but he was a tall guy and could pull it off, the thing was bigger than my wrist.

that was the cheaper quartz version....retailed around $600. this is the much more expensive and limited automatic version (no batteries ever needed).