help me find these shoes for my girl

123ok

so my girlfriend who normally only wear and own sneakers for different reasons a week ago told me she should get some new shoes that weren't sneakers. So I was thinking that since it's her birthday soon I could maybe try to get her a pair of some nice shoes that won't be too dressy, preferably with a little heel. After some thinking I guess I came to the conclusion that a pair of jodphurs or something similar would be a decent pair for her that she could use to jeans since that is all she ever wears. First I was searching on ebay for some days, for jodphurs and riding boots.. But I didn't really find anything that was very intersting. I was even going through the whole thread about "shoes that look better with age" in superdenim subforum as well and I picked up some good tips there.

In the end I found a pair of Whyreds called "Pallenberg". I only found one online site selling them but they only had one pair left. I've asked my friend which lives in stockholm to look out for them for me.

If any of you guys or grills can recommend me some other shoes that fits this category of shoes, I would be thrilled since I really can't say it's a safe bet that I will end up getting those Whyreds in her size before it's too late.

I would prefer the shoes to have straps and a little bit of heel, not too thin and not too high though.

Here is a picture of the Pallenbergs for reference:

wpbsld2.jpg

I seriously hope someone can help me out..