Denim for kids with skinny legs and no ass...

02///M3

Hey all.. I've lurked here for a while doing research before I got a pair of dry selvage jeans. This is a great community and very informative. Anyways, I finally picked up a pair of Nudie RRDS, and while the quality is phenomenal, the fit isnt really what I expected :( . Im 6 foot 2 but only 170 pounds and I have virtually no ass, so to speak, so the jeans really dont appear to have a cut even though they fit spot on in the waist. I figured there must be others out there like me :D . I searched but didnt find anything like this. I like a looser fitting pant, cause skinny ones only draw attention to my chicken legs... any suggestions? Hopefully I'm not the only one a thread like this will help. Cheers. ;)

Guest Fade to Black
i feel like there are a few of these threads. about jeans for guys with no ass. but the real question beckons, what jeans do you buy for a dude with a gigantic ass?

45 RPM. I'm skinny but i got some ass, these jeans accentuate it to the next level and make me look like Mel Gibson. Sevens for the male connoisseur demographic :P

on 'paper' you don't seem that skinny. 170 lbs.. 6 foot 2. I am 3 inches shorter and like 40 pounds lighter

hmm i dont know. people always tell me im really thin, and when i see people i havent seen in a while they usually comment on my weight loss :confused: either way, my legs in particular are skinny for some reason, even though ive always played a lot of basketball, etc. im gonna head down to the apc store in soho soon and try some of their jeans. if i like em, i guess ill be putting the rrds for sale in the marketplace for cheap :)

hmm i dont know. people always tell me im really thin, and when i see people i havent seen in a while they usually comment on my weight loss :confused: either way, my legs in particular are skinny for some reason, even though ive always played a lot of basketball, etc. im gonna head down to the apc store in soho soon and try some of their jeans. if i like em, i guess ill be putting the rrds for sale in the marketplace for cheap :)

I know they may be hard to find, but check out the Crate Dobbs. They are really slim, but a great fit and the pockets are insane. They go practically to the back of the knee and the waist sits somewhere under the hips, so the ass becomes a moot point.

Sam sells them at Context.

i feel like there are a few of these threads. about jeans for guys with no ass. but the real question beckons, what jeans do you buy for a dude with a gigantic ass?

I agree. Where's the love for all the fat dudes? I think that jeans with a taller rise and without a cinch waist probably fit a large ass a little better. I actually have a fat ass, and I think Sugar Canes fit me the best. And RRL have some fat guy sizes.

u must really have twig legs or something (although u say chicken legs...huh?)

im about the same - 6'2" 180 and i struggle to find any quality jeans that fit well bc i have fairly muscular quads. i got a pair agave jeans recently that fit great (loose but neat) but it seems most high end jeans are made for anemic people

02///M3, how did you expect the regular ralf to fit??

its weird. i guess i wanted a somewhat looser fitting jean that would in a way make hide my skinny legas, but still have a cut to them. the closest thing i have found are some prps' but i dont even know the model. the rrds are loose, but the way they fit its like they magnify my skinny legs and ass :( thanks for the responses... i think ill hang on to the rr's for a while and see how it goes once they are worn in.

How about skinny legs, big ass?

Supposedly you should wear bootlegs if your ass or thighs are on the hefty side to make the proportions look better.

Guess the moral of this topic is at the end of the day you're better off wearing a cut that's good on you rather than the most fashionable one this season.