Denim in Singapore

tweeds

man, i am a true waist 30, and i bought a 28 apc NS (3mths ago) now its expands until it looks like a 32 501 levis...wasted sia...is skulls ramon better or new cures (cus i hate the huge expanding)...i dun wanna waste another pair guys any suggestions? anyway heard from ppl at QC that skulls wont bleed or shrink/expand.. is it true?..i tried to fit in a 29 ramon skull and i cant fit...only can fit in 31.. any idea guys what size should i buy?

man, i am a true waist 30, and i bought a 28 apc NS (3mths ago) now its expands until it looks like a 32 501 levis...wasted sia...is skulls ramon better or new cures (cus i hate the huge expanding)...i dun wanna waste another pair guys any suggestions? anyway heard from ppl at QC that skulls wont bleed or shrink/expand.. is it true?..i tried to fit in a 29 ramon skull and i cant fit...only can fit in 31.. any idea guys what size should i buy?

I was comparing these two also awhile back, specifically the new cures vs 5010xx. CaptMomo gave a pretty good idea how either one would fit, read it below.

real hard to say

cos

skulls is a slim tube leg eg. like --> |_|

which means the slimness is consistent throughout

whereas the new cures are slims with a taper like -> \_/

so it gets slimmer towards the bottom

the new cures, imo, also have a higher rise and is slightly looser in the thigh area.

in the end,

i prefer the cures over the 5010xx cos i found the 5010's fit too girly for me.

as i have chicken legs.

its best you try both on and decide which fit is best for ur frame.

cheers`

ehh...they sell swear at tangs and blackjack.....and the white room (plus some other shop in far east) carries this brand called furmuse, which is a line of pointy shoes...

yeah, went to both. i was thinking of simpler designs like the sam 01. i couldn't find white room the last time i went haji lane, weird. There's some imitations of swear at Far East.(if i remember the shop was zen or something close to it) Where's that shop, i get lost in FEP easily.

btw TIP, i couldn't find the store selling graniph shirts too. what the hell is wrong with me, haha.

The new Swears will in Tangs soon. Early March if im not wrong. Try not to get the pointys in FarEast and Whiteroom (btw they are selling the same pointys so just drop by either and you've seen it all). Unless you're on a tight budget then FEP will do (abt $59sgd) but quality really sucks. and because it's not Swear ; ) swear is about $180-250 but turst me quality is really god!

The new Swears will in Tangs soon. Early March if im not wrong. Try not to get the pointys in FarEast and Whiteroom (btw they are selling the same pointys so just drop by either and you've seen it all). Unless you're on a tight budget then FEP will do (abt $59sgd) but quality really sucks. and because it's not Swear ; ) swear is about $180-250 but turst me quality is really god!

ah i see, wanted to get the Swear in basket material, they had like 40% discount. No size, no choice. Hope they stock the simpler designs : ) Are the swears in FEP real? I've seen shoes by a similar guy(John Sullivan) which costs way more than 59 bucks. The shoes in that shop looked very fake to me too..