Denim in Singapore

tweeds

anyone knows the QC boss well?

can help me ask him why he never stock up on skull liao?

i order online red tab very X........

well, i talked to the man... and skulls might be making a come back at the store in some months to come.

and fuck flip flops and birks.

e.jpg

tonnes of colorways at 16 sgd a pair; more comfortable than birks and would pass as shoes. best fucking deal ever.

im in changhi right now, spent 3 days 2 nights in singapore. though i didnt do much shopping, i ate a load! chicken rice at boon tong kee, mos burger, laksa at katong, chili crab @ no signboard @ esplanade, mos burger (sue me), char siu, dim sum @ the fullerton etc etc. it was great. especially the boon tong kee chicken rice. the 2 captains helen and michael were very funny and hospitable. singapore's a great walking place too. i remember after eating at no signboard, my girlfriend and my family and i went to walk to lau pa sat for satay. very nice to walk, probably one of the best walking places in my trip around SEA. when we got into the lau pa sat food court, we walked around the place to find no satay. went out to get a cab and after getting in, we went forward around 10 feet and saw the entire row of satay. they were all outside. i was pretty GD bummed!!!! didn't get down anymore because my sister and gf were turned off by the people following us around inside the food court. but hey, count your blessings,no?

shopping wise only place i saw was arc at esplanade and some place in a mall along orchard (the lawn?) which had some jap denim at a discount.

and yeah, your girls look great. my girl wants to adopt their style! any sartorialist-type sites she can check out?

orh. i thought they brought some in.

kiya said they sex06 runs very small..

i wear size 29 in nudie slim jim and grim tims.

samurai 710 size 29 already VERY VERY tight.

i'm not sure if i can fit sex06 in 29. whats the waist measurement?

Hey guys, just got back from uniqlo.. Nothing much of interest.. Had to queue for 15 mins to get into the store. Madness. But their stuff is of rather good quality. Got to see their MIJ raw denim and if I were not working on a Denime and have a Fullcount in waiting, I would have gotten the slim straight fit raws. Uniqlo's raws looked good, feels quite light though. Running for SGD 99.90, but should have an opening discount thingy going on. Great deal and great starter jeans. Denim from Kaihara, if I am not wrong. :)

yeah i was there yesterday - the queue extended all the way to the toilet entrance at lunchtime. I like the basics they sold - superior quality for its pricepoint. i didn't see any MIJ raws though - all i saw were the pre-distressed, pre-washed MIJs. suppose they only put it up today. i was gonna get a pair of T-000s, but after an hour long queue to the fitting room and realizing the pair on hand wasn't suitable after a try-on, i left exasperated.

anyone got photos of uniqlo raws after a long time of wear?

dropped and for the opening sale tees were going at 19 and denim at 59 (prewashed though). couldn't see any raw denim. the multitude of people deterred me eventually.

on a side note, does anyone know the difference in denim property between the kaihara denim and cone mills denim?????

Was looking at some LVC's and i the 1967 505 is made from Kaihara denim