Denim in Singapore

tweeds

Hi Guys.

Any idea how can i get Neighbrhood Jeans in Singapore?

Any shops here bring them in?

Or how can i get it then?

Cheers :)

Ash

i'm also looking for nbhd jeans man.

Surrender and Belief carries them.

cheers

i'm also looking for nbhd jeans man.

Surrender and Belief carries them.

cheers

you two, getting the streetwear vibe back again ah. :P

actually, its a good idea to buy neighborhood now. seeing how all the hypebeasts are trying to sell theirs off, and are willing to let their jeans go for substantially cheaper, it'd be a good deal.

ahh, i still can't find slim shorts. i went down to mango to see those shorts, got a shocked, the pockets were shorter than the length of my index finger. any recomendations?

You could just buy cheap flat-front pants, then alter to a 9" to 12" inseam (depending on your height, and fit preference). That's what I do and I've found that I get a lot more to choose from in terms of great colours, pinstripes, checks, fabrics, etc.

actually, its a good idea to buy neighborhood now. seeing how all the hypebeasts are trying to sell theirs off, and are willing to let their jeans go for substantially cheaper, it'd be a good deal.

why're the beasts trying to sell their NBHD away? i don't keep in touch with that side of things...enlighten me :)

You could just buy cheap flat-front pants, then alter to a 9" to 12" inseam (depending on your height, and fit preference). That's what I do and I've found that I get a lot more to choose from in terms of great colours, pinstripes, checks, fabrics, etc.

where can i find it? thanks.

where can i find it? thanks.

to be honest, with the GSS going on, just visit several dept stores like metro, john little, isetan and i bet there'll be lots of good bargains. i recall seeing such pants/shorts at lido when i was still working there.

why're the beasts trying to sell their NBHD away? i don't keep in touch with that side of things...enlighten me :)

because all the "hype beasts" are now "dior beasts" ( or thats what team rbg brands them)

and because all their shit's so expensive, they need to flip their stuff so that they can buy the "new" stuff. so out go the nikes and bape and neighborhood , and in comes the hysteric glamor and lad musician and diors and skinnies.