2000db feedback

nairb49

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's some more positive feedback for 2000db - he's really easy to work with and gets back to your emails really quickly. I got the inapt admiral peacoat below

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/super-rag/523562/1776304/

it was sent on friday and arrived today - i don't think it could be any quicker from Japan to England over a weekend!

The coat is perfect as well! excellent service - Cheers!

thanks to all the people who have ordered so far!

Here's an update to my service, please make sure to read it.

CHANGE OF PLAN!!! PLEASE READ BEFORE EMAILING ME

I'm taking a break! I won't be taking any new orders starting from... now. I will resume the service in a week or two maximum, but right now I really need a time out from the internet completely. Sorry for all the trouble, but if I keep going right now I'll just make tons of mistakes and probably kill myself in the long run... Don't PM or email me expecting a reply as I won't check my emails for a week. I'm addicted to the net and I need a break. Thanks, sorry and all that.

I ordered from him when he initially started the service in late summer. The item was sold out, and he promptly refunded my money.

Then, he let me know when it was restocked and I've since ordered again. He even offered to sell me the one he bought for himself if it was sold out when he went to the store.

Luckily it didn't come to that, and my Loopwheeler sweatshirt is on the way. Thanks!