The look of Dior Homme 2005

Fenderman

Hi guys!

I've looked through some collections in the past and as a result

the Spring 05 and Autumn 05 collection of Dior Homme got my attention.

But, where can I get these pieces?

I really like this "rock look", can you give me some tips and links

to clothes like this?

dhspring200528doyr9.th.jpg

00023mpv9.jpg

00031mrl5.jpg

00041mhx9.jpg

00060mel4.jpg

00190mgt4.jpg

Skinny jeans are no problem to find, but where can I get these kind of

shirts and knitwear?

I've picked up similar knitwear stuff from:

H&M

Acne

Cloak

Cheap Monday (www.caliroots.se)

eBay Thrifts (there are stores devoted to selling skinny kid shit)

Find a cheap but solid tailor to make you a jacket, if needed. Buy your skinny jeans from Acne because they are top notch and have similar length/fit/betterwashes.

Haha, yeah this is my dream collection. It's what i base my clothes, although i can get some marked down dior from time to time.

The above list is good, if you can get hold of some cheap mondays in a 36 length... although i'm model height so im still waiting for a pair of dior 05 jeans to appear. Man i want that leather jacket so much.

I think the thing to look out for is length in the arms.. the arms should be as longer than the torso section.

What do you think of Nudie Slim Jim jeans? I'm think about buying a pair of them in

dry greycast denim.

Nudie Slim Jims are nowhere near as the Dior jeans and you won't get the proper bunching in the ankles. Acne's are the way to go for sure, especially the Max line, although the Raw's don't fade quite as fast as the DH equivalents.

just buy dior jeans for the dior fit. Nothing else looks like a pair of dior jeans. For the proper runway look, size down. use groups.msn.com/diorhomme for individual piece sizing tips. Made in Japan raws sized 1 down will look almost identical to the runway jeans. I own a pair of sz 26 (chris does too) and im sure he'll confirm what I state

Ok, so dou you know a internet shop, which ships to Germany and has a slim black jeans or a good looking japan raw one?

Please use the search function and browse the forums more before asking questions like these.... there's a plethora of information here, just do a little footwork and you can answer all these questions yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fade to Black

those aren't sweaters they're both tank tops. the one with the red collar is called a ringer shirt and the other is just a plain grey tank top. you can buy these anywhere, you don't have to get dior for that look.

looking back at those runway pics, i really wish the actual orange overdyes released that season looked more like the runway version...they look so much better than what actually came out in stores.

Maybe you could get the fuck off the internet and hit the streets. In all honesty man its getting fuckin grating....

See if you want that "look" the best way to get it is with a mix of high fashion, thrift, custom alteration, and a little bit of heroin. Not whining about how you've "never seen so and so piece before" or wondering "where you can get it online". "come on people" you cry...How the fuck do I know if there are "closer pictures of the necklace the model is wearing"? It looks like a fucking piece of cord anyway.

Heed Minya, use the search function, use your brain. Sure we're here to share information and discuss fashion but you seem to be completely fucking clueless my man, and no one here has a responsibility to be your personal assistant or shopper. So be easy...