2 Year Old Nudie Cut Offs & Jr Calis Pictures

SkramElitism

Please, please tell me that those ola-shorts aren't as tight as those JR calis. That would just be wrong on every conceivable level.

I think the fact that those ola shorts exist is already wrong on every conceivable level, if they are as tight as those calis... wow. He doesn't seem like an especially small guy either..., heh

the shorts are fucking sick as fuck.......thats the new style newbies. They are not as tight at the calis tho, they are pretty slouchy...i'll post a pic later of me wearing them.

I got the calis from context boutique. Yah they fit pretty much exactly liek new cures.....they fit like a pair of 27 new cures on me... I sized down on these suckers....my whiskering is going to be out of control on these!

the shorts are fucking sick as fuck.......thats the new style newbies. They are not as tight at the calis tho, they are pretty slouchy...i'll post a pic later of me wearing them.

I got the calis from context boutique. Yah they fit pretty much exactly liek new cures.....they fit like a pair of 27 new cures on me... I sized down on these suckers....my whiskering is going to be out of control on these!

If you look like that one character from Reno 911, you're doing something wrong whether that's the new style or not.

calis look good. best fit ive seen. once those loosen up and slouch a bit they will look even better.

platano you know what man? we fucking get it already

you dont like tight pants. do you really have to spam up all these forums with your nonsense? isn't a&f (or whatever it is you dig) having a sale or something?

instead of hating how bout you post a picture of yourself already so we can see your amazing style?

calis look good. best fit ive seen. once those loosen up and slouch a bit they will look even better.

platano you know what man? we fucking get it already

you dont like tight pants. do you really have to spam up all these forums with your nonsense? isn't a&f (or whatever it is you dig) having a sale or something?

instead of hating how bout you post a picture of yourself already so we can see your amazing style?

you take your nut crushers seriously don't you? LMAO

You wanna see me? send me a camara and i'll gladly take some pictures.

I didn't know spamming was stating your opinion. So far, it's all i done.

You don't like it? Ask me if i care.

i am surprised that the jeans havent streched out enuf if its already 2months old, i know it depends on how u wear them but in general, i think the JRs should stretch out finely within 2 weeks time

the only thing i have to say is to wear the sh*t out of ur calis and i am sure they will turn out fine