Gram Shoes

minya

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checked these shoes out in real life today. Want to buy the pictured pair in green but so the guy is checking it out for me. But kinda feel like a converse hi-top when you wear them...the loose feeling. They come with wax and a brush and stuff so i presum they are meant to last for a fair while. Construction looked pretty good to me but and the waxed up cotton feels really cool.

Should also add that if your in sydney you can get them at somedays. They guys was pretty nice and was saying he sends stuff around oz and nz if that helps anyone.

• 4 weeks later...

When i tried on the 44 i was like yeah i rekn i could wear a 43. But i couldn't even get my foot into a 43. If you wear a 44 they will be the right fit but due to their shape they have a different feel to the shoes i own. The guy reckoned the sizing between their boots and shoes is different but..so who knows

The quality seems pretty good especially after i waxed them i just think they got heaps better. Yeah i am pretty sure my pictures will all suck. Just go to www.gramdesign.se and they have good pictures of the wax on and off in the care section on the millerian cotton.

As if these are ugly they are hella cool and i think the unusual material is a huge plus