Gram Shoes

minya

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY YA ALL.. I HAVE GRAM SHOES THAT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN RAVING ABOUT AVILABLE NOW ON WWW.MALEORDERONLY.COM ITS IN THE BOYSTOYS AND FOOTWEAR SECTION....

THEY HAVE BEEN SELLING OUT SO JUMP ON NOW AND HAVE A LOOK TO SEE IF YOUR SIZE IS STILL AVAILABLE!!

LET ME KNOW IF YA WANT TO GET ANYTHING ELSE!!!

HARETH

MALEORDERONLY.COM

Or just say:

Hey superfuture,

I run a shop that carries Gram shoes, and I've noticed a couple of you were looking for them. If you're interested send me a PM.

Hareth,

www.maleorderonly.com

------

Something like that is a lot less intrusive. But I guess answering a few PMs is too much work for a man running a business. (10)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Brnd|Nu

Did you guys knonw that they sell to Siren's and Sailers Echo Park.

I also found a store in Vegas that they sell to.... it's called vasari... also zebra club in Seattle stocks alot of them supposedly.

Anyways, i got myself a pair of the 406's in White denim and they are flipping so sic... so comfy... and yes they run just a tad big... in the pointed toe.. i wear a 43, but in the round toe i wear a 44.

peace out - - oh, also... i saw them at all the locations of "The Closet", they stocked the 408, 406, and 319... haha.. sorry for so much info, i get around!

Guest Airjamie

Anyways, i got myself a pair of the 406's in White denim and they are flipping so sic... !

Please refrain from posting until you learn to swear like a big boy. This is not the blindside forum.

Four month old question gets a reply:

The Gram wool shoes are very warm, vented, and my feet didn't get wet all winter. They also had excellent traction . I haven't worn them since the last snow fall.

thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...