FS: Expensive jackets (Raf Simons + wjk/AKM)

minya

minya- it pains me to say this... but im interested in the m65

but i'm not sure i can fork out that much on something i'm not entirely sure about the fit. any more details you can fill in? length (the whole jacket, and sleeve) and collar would be nice i think.

(dont get your hopes up too much, i'm strangely proportioned)

Guest Fade to Black

The WJK jacket sounds like it's too small for me, and if I had the cash I'd cop the Raf Simons, shit ~$340 isn't a bad price at all. Too bad I'd get no chance to wear it here in Michigan....

minya- it pains me to say this... but im interested in the m65

but i'm not sure i can fork out that much on something i'm not entirely sure about the fit. any more details you can fill in? length (the whole jacket, and sleeve) and collar would be nice i think.

(dont get your hopes up too much, i'm strangely proportioned)

from shoulder seam to end of sleeve: 64cm

from top of collar (turned up) to bottom of jacket: 77cm

The WJK jacket sounds like it's too small for me, and if I had the cash I'd cop the Raf Simons, shit ~$340 isn't a bad price at all. Too bad I'd get no chance to wear it here in Michigan....
the Raf jacket? sure you would. it's pretty versatile since it can be layered or worn on its own.

from shoulder seam to end of sleeve: 64cm

from top of collar (turned up) to bottom of jacket: 77cm

the Raf jacket? sure you would. it's pretty versatile since it can be layered or worn on its own.

Can you measure the lenght of the armhole and end of sleeve when laying flat if that's not too much of a problem, that way me or any other poster tempted by the jacket will get to know if their chicken arms are small enough for the jacket.

By the way the 600-700 figure for M-66 was for yahoo auction NWT, I don't doubt they sell higher in stores, just wanted to point out they keep their value pretty well on the japanese secondhand market.

sure. sleeve cuff, laid flat and measured across once: 12.5cm

armhole (this was tough to measure -- I measured from the top of the shoulder seam, at the end of the epaulet, to the bottom of the armhole, but it curves so it's not completel exact): 22.5cm

again, I'm pretty certain it'd fit you. The chest fits me fine, and I can get my arms/back into the jacket, just can't move my arms up all that high :P so it just barely doesn't fit me. I also notice there is what appears to be a double vertical dart on the back of the jacket. This might just be a design feature, but it starts at about the mid-back and goes all the way down to the bottom of the jacket. I suspect this is partially why the jacket is so unbelievably skinny.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
bump, I'm so pissed this doesn't fit me, and that no one hasn't bought this :eek:

haha, thanks Mike :P

yeah, seriously. WHY HAS THIS JACKET GONE UNSOLD FOR SO LONG? Right now I will ship it for free to anyone in North America for $505 flat. If this jacket were just a teensy weensy bit bigger in the shoulders I'd be rocking it all the time, but I can't, so SOMEONE BUY THIS!

• 1 month later...