Silly thing - label

Someday

i guess you really need to be from HK to pay extra attention about this label.

all i can say is that its just another Japenese streetware clone like XXXXXX others from singapore.

none the less i think they did collabs with some big names, but by no means were they outstanding pieces just cause they were collabs.

why are you so desparate to know the price/whereabout when you havent even seen any of their pieces.

sorry for my ignorance, but you have only "heard" about it right?

sorry if you've actually seen them before, i will take back what i said.

for somethign you have only heard about.............you seem pretty desparate about this label just becasue it is popular in HK. Do you live around a neighborhood filled with HK hypebeast so you can wear a tee and know what's up?

once again sorry to be a bitch, like cult said already we can read, and i think if people on this board actually know then they will glady help you. just chill my friend!

quite frankly, their stuff are nothign to fancy for, they are, well........... SILLY.

if you really want to know pick up some MILK/Easttouch, im sure they will have features of SILLYTHING here adn there.

I recently heard about this label and how popular it is in Hong Kong and I'm just wondering what do you guys and girls think about 'Silly Thing'

Don't think +ouch/touch magazine has anything to do with TK/Milk mag, so you don't see much in it.

TK's does an editorial page in Milk.

As for Silly Thing, it's like CLOT/Alienegra, but with less distribution maybe?

Doubt TK can be as big as a cock that Edison "monkey boy" Chen is.

Best Silly Thing item was the Stussy tees, can't think of anything else.

the tee cost around 680HKD and the cap is about 580HKD

But seriously speaking, their products are crap....very simple designs which does not worth the money

i do not want to talk about his fortune or whatever but.......money makes the world go round

how much more talented is TK compared to Edison if you are talking about their own label respectively since you are saying how Edison only put out tees.

CLOT > SillyThing as far as i know

CLOT seems to be holding it down in HK as far as a street label is concern.

they surely generate more hype than sillything

edison seems to have more connection than TK since he hangs around with HF and his ties with levis and nike.

i dont know how much input edison personally has on his collabs to judge his talent/creativity but the stuff they put out seems a lot better than those sillythings x stussy stuff.