FS: Djrajio Sample Sale

djrajio

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a nugget of FYI, but EU pants are measured at the largest part of the seat in centimeters, the resulting number halved. So a 46 is actually 92 centimeters, which works out to around 36 inches. Of course, brands and cuts fit differently, but it still helps to know what is being measured. I've found for straight-legged pants, the sizing is pretty damn consistent.

EU Jackets follow a similar system, but they are measured around the chest, so luckily the numbers match up quite nicely with a quick 10 point subtraction to their American sizing counterparts (EU 46 = 92 centimeters = 36 inch chest).

4490722_200X150.jpg

Thanks chim. Perhaps you're right. I just assumed the other side was inches. I'll update all my pant items into cm. Sorry for the confusion.

haha i had this problem too. they have some weird pi system or something. all my measurements when i first started my thread were fucked up since i was using tape measures from japan and korea.

talkin smack isdenn? haha.

rajio answer my email when you got a minute ;)

haha nah i thought it was in this thread and when i didnt see it i was merely expressing amazement that someone had bought it...$800 linen shirt is truly baller status...at that point one may as well buy that mink coat some other dude was selling and rock that.