FS: Djrajio Sample Sale

djrajio

Trying to simplify my wardrobe. Looking to sell some items to SF members first before Yahoo auctions...

ATTENTION:

APOLOGIES. ALL MEASUREMENTS IN CM. SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION (AGAIN!) AND BEING A DUMB ASS.:P

All payments must be made with pay-pal.

Shipping IS included in price but weather you purchase one item or many, the prices will not change. Note, this is regular mail, NOT EMS. If you want EMS, it will cost you extra. I will try my best to ship them to you as cheaply or as quickly as possible.

THIS LIST IS NOT FINALIZED. Heheh...more goodies to come up soon....:D

Blended fiber white dress hat.

Originally purchased at TimeOut boutique in Shibuya for over $50. Great addition to a suit wardrobe or even a hip-hop outfit. Versatile and light for wearing in the summertime but dressy enough for a fall/winter outfit.

kif1286qd8.jpg

$22

Blended fiber white dress hat.

Originally purchased at TimeOut boutique in Shibuya for over $50. Great addition to a suit wardrobe or even a hip-hop outfit. Versatile and light for wearing in the summertime but dressy enough for a fall/winter outfit. Has subtle banding on brim to give it that extra punch. Very classy.

kif1292kv0.jpg

$25

Club Monaco Light green/dark green striped cotton jumper Size S.

pa080012mf3.jpg

Shoulder-to-shoulder: 44 cm

Shoulder-to-end of sleeve: 67 cm

Shoulder-to-bottom: 62 cm

$8 (REDUCED)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bartack selvege blue jeans.

Slightly distressed. Great Levi's repo originally bought at Nano Universe in Kyoto. Size M. Worn once. In amazing condition. Approximately 30 x 32. Originally over $120.

pa080064lb2.jpg

pa080052lf7.jpg

pa080055iq6.jpg

pa080043al3.jpg

Approximately a size 30 X 32.

$25 (REDUCED)

The sizing really depends. Some Julius blazers are too tight for me as a 1, so I assumed that a 2 would work for the jacket. My silver/gray blazer is a 2 and fits like a glove. But the riders jacket is a true Medium (US 38/48), rather than a Japanese Medium (US Small).