Supreme NYC

pkrolian

The "message board" seems to be yahoo auctions in hongkong. From what i've seen there seems to be 8 new tees out (not counting football tees and photo tees with skaters)

BLOCKBUSTER TEE

DEAD PREZ TEE

HERON TEE

ILLEGAL BUSINESS TEE

JUMPING MAN TEE

DICKHEAD TEE

COWBOY TEE

BACK ALLEY POCKET TEE

i was there, it was madness. The store wasnt ready to open at noon so it took another 2 1/2 hours to open up the doors. meanwhile it was raining, snowing, sleeting, and hailing all morning. shit sucked but once you got in the staff was really helpful and james jebbia was there as well, a first for me cus ive been there a few times on opening day and he wasnt there.

We need more pics of the shit on here.

Heron. That sounds good.

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666" (Rev. 13:16-18).

Heron is slang for heroin. I dont' know if its related to the shirt.

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666" (Rev. 13:16-18).

That hat is mad cluttered (i wasnt feeling the all team hats either) I dont think i want to see that new shit if thats what its gonna look like. The Heron shirt is crack thought..

CLOWN TRIGGER

• 10 months later...