WE/adidas colabo

they have been sitting on the shelf at adidas wooster in NYC for quite some time already, the dakota hi and lo were selling for $80 and $75 here, i think the boat shoe stuff that they come up with are slightly more expensive.

for pictures, take a look at hanon-shop.com, propersite.com and wellgosh.com, should be easy to spot the colorful dakotas

We is not merely a brand that has roots in skateboarding and snowboarding. The founders ran one of the best sneakers stores in Sweden before he went on to We. I suppose We is about a big crowd of creative people from both skateboarding, snowboarding, art, music, drama...or at least that's how they like to view themselves - as one big happy family. They describe their collection as "after-skate" (not after-ski...), and view themselves as a brand for relaxed people who like streetwear. Their collection is divided into basic and fashion, and on the fashion part of the collection you can find anything from the most classy and sexy dresses which might as well could be from Costume National or Versace, to the clothes that have a more apparent skateboarding and streetwear-vibe to them.

4square is trying to do what? Isn't We distributed out of Montreal in Canada..i think you're referring to Fourstar Distribution that handles Circa etc, no? Clear this up for me. i'm confused.

As for We being the swedish Diesel...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah. no its not. you couldn't draw a single parralel to the two companies. or could you?

plyr|pres

If you were to call a brand "swedish Diesel" than that would have to be Lindeberg. But that's not too strange considering that Johan Lindeberg, the founder, was a Diesel designer for many years.

I'm not quite sure what makes a brand gay, but I'm sure you can give me a hint or two...?

If there aren't any dumb questions, does stupid people get smart just in time to ask a question?

If I was to make a wild guess, I would guess that it had something to do with bright colors..? Or maybe that the brand has a sense of fashion when it comes to how the clothes fit, but if those are the criteria for making a brand gay then there's a whole lot of gay brands out there. Good thing I'm not homophobic... *phew*

If there aren't any dumb questions, does stupid people get smart just in time to ask a question?

the whole activist shit is pretty um unfortunate. maybe they have legit people involved but it's still horrible shit. i'd be an activist too if someone paid me. but i don't need jason lee, stretch armstrong and amy gunther to tell me to wear stripey shirts and yellow track suits and clothing that is not original at all. believe the hype! love the hype! it's definitely not my style at all.

i love snowboarding but snowboarders are fucking lame. and i believe tiger does distribution for canada out of montreal. and then deep does it in the US.

im just waiting for some asshole to try and school me because i am probably wrong. oh wait....no i'm not.

I think that's right. Too many colours for the activist shit I think. However I like their Snowboarding gear (Right cuts, nice details, Basic colours) and the OG stuff. I've been to Sweden for a few month this year and I have to admit that "We" really became kind of "mainstream" there (Corners in many department stores, Big outlet just behind GUCCI in Stockholm,(Nice! :))Swedish girls wearing it everywhere, guys wearing it diesel style). However I would not say that WE is the Swedish Diesel as they are still active in the Snow/skateboarding game. The Swedish 55DSL? maybe more...

Pardon my english.

Anyone knows how to post pictures here?