Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

yesterday i was at a party and coke and beer has been poured on my jeans... should i soak them?

i have them now for 1-2 months, but i don't know what method i should i use to wash my jeans?

should i put them in my bathtub and soak them? if yes, for how long?

nothing is more bad ass than spilling beer all over 300 dollar jeans and not giving a fuck

Hey there Dior masters -- I am curious about this listing, and was hoping someone could help me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110187845834&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=001

I've emailed the guy as to whether they're MII or MIJ, but haven't heard back (and I'm impatient). So would all jeans from Printemps in Paris be MII or MIJ? As you'll see in the description, he paid 260 for them, if that helps.

Thanks!

QUOTE=Gavroche;754510]Hey there Dior masters -- I am curious about this listing, and was hoping someone could help me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110187845834&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=001

I've emailed the guy as to whether they're MII or MIJ, but haven't heard back (and I'm impatient). So would all jeans from Printemps in Paris be MII or MIJ? As you'll see in the description, he paid 260 for them, if that helps.

Thanks!

almost certain their MII

Does anyone know if MIJ's will be more/less expensive at Dior's Tokyo stores than in US stores? Grapist?

less expensive thats what i've heard anyway and it makes sense

current season waxed jeans fit exactly like raw MIJ jeans

im guessing they stretch the same amount as well?

Hey there Dior masters -- I am curious about this listing, and was hoping someone could help me.

Thanks!

now that you've posted up a live auction... good luck trying to cop it because you've just increased the bid by $50.. hahaha

mlt20v the fit is nice, but change your shoes man !! Most of the people posting their pics wear such ugly shoes...it ruins completely the aim of wearing such expensive jeans....

Their style is their style.

Some people have a favorite pair of shoes that my not be the flyest ever that they were everyday.

And after dropping so much money on "such expensive jeans" maybe they cant afford "cute shoes"

:P all tough love <3

Thanks!

Depending on when he bought them, almost all the raw indigo pairs i've seen recently here (Printemps, etc.) are MIJ.

thats a big ass sharp aquos!!

jealousy!!

Its only a 37"

mlt20v the fit is nice, but change your shoes man !! Most of the people posting their pics wear such ugly shoes...it ruins completely the aim of wearing such expensive jeans....

I only wear adidas...never "dressier" shoes. Not one person in my circle or in my city will ever notice that im wearing expensive jeans. The purpose is for the fit.

I just called up a Tokyo store and got my answer, I think...the guy's English wasn't great. He said blue raws were 40,100 jpy, which equates to rough $352, exactly how much raws are after tax in DH stores in the US. At that rate of exchange, prices are identical.

19cm indigo raws:

7H3110530184 - 504 and 7H3110530184 - 500

and

19cm black raws

7H3110530184 - 902 and 7H3110530184 - 900

what's the difference between the jeans that have 504 instead of 500, and 902 instead of 900? these are all supposed to be 19cm raws in their respective colors, but what's with the number change at the end?

I was about to answer your pm friend ;) ! Isn't the number change about whether its MIJ or MII ?

hey juy!

i am not sure now. i just called dior california and they weren't sure what the end code for the product code is. the guy was looking at jeans there and saw a wide range from 504 to 502 to 503... and they were all the same jean, MIJ.

???

edit: this code has nothing to do with the color, apparently... anyone know what it's for?