Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

I shouldn't say this yet, because it won't come in for about 7 weeks, but I'm getting an order of 17cm raws. And size 26's (although I'm not sure if I'll be getting 26 17cm's).

ahah, u just fucked up so hard, u will be getting millions of unnecessary PM's asking for something u don't even have yet because 90% of the people that post on this thread are reading impaired, u should know this by now :P

i will order one !!! make sure i'm the first person on the queue. :D

You're not! Sorry, maybe next year.

ahah, u just fucked up so hard, u will be getting millions of unnecessary PM's asking for something u don't even have yet because 90% of the people that post on this thread are reading impaired, u should know this by now :P

Not really, if I get a large enough pre-order I can increase the size of the order, and possibly get lower prices next time around.

I've been out of this thread for a long while.

Someone explain to me, are they changing the cuts now? That GQ denim thing says it's getting a fuller cut?

i gon git sum ecko jeenz if dat iz tru.

I've been out of this thread for a long while.

Someone explain to me, are they changing the cuts now? That GQ denim thing says it's getting a fuller cut?

i gon git sum ecko jeenz if dat iz tru.

i read this too , maybe they meant 21inch cut?

GQ seems kinda questionable, but seeing the way diors going i wouldnt be suprised if this was the case

I saw that same comment and they may have simply been comparing the current season to the less forgiving sizing of some earlier seasons. I don't believe its a KVA design they're talking about.