Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Im stuck...

I dont kno whether to wash my Diors now or later? I hate this noob feeling.

But after the gooch blowing out from just daily casual wear, I feel that a full year without wash would make the denim too soft, so the first wash would jus cause major hole issues.

6 months at the end of the month, might wash it then?

Not sure.

I've been looking around at the sharp notation jeans, but i was wondering if anybody knew if they came in 21cm in addition to the 19's. Also, are they all MII or MIJ? Thanks a lot

they come in 21cm cut as well and they are Made in japan(not 100% sure on the place they are made though, i have the feeling they are, but i don't remember where i got that info)

just wash them

Im stuck...

I dont kno whether to wash my Diors now or later? I hate this noob feeling.

But after the gooch blowing out from just daily casual wear, I feel that a full year without wash would make the denim too soft, so the first wash would jus cause major hole issues.

6 months at the end of the month, might wash it then?

Not sure.

What's the difference between the grey "dauphine" and the "soft inference" model? I've Googled around and really haven't been able to come up with anything besides one is made in Italy (98% cotton) or Japan (100% cotton.)

Are they really that different?

Very much so. The Dauphin is a raw-styled denim with a bit of stretch. The Soft Inference is a thicker, VERY soft pant that looks like jeans, but is something closer to say, velvet or moleskin than denim.

does dior make grey raw 21cm mii? how much would a pair run me?

The grey raws are MII only, and they come in 21cm. They cost the same as indigo or black MIJ, however.

i always think that its hard to give someone a good answer just on waist sizes alone. thighs, calves, etc always come into play for a good fit. that is why i preach, go to a store. lol. where you at?

sorry to derail all the jp talk, but i'm a bit concerned about my italian 21cms

i'm only a week into them, buit it's been solid, all-day wear, and in some hot weather (i want to beat em up as much as possible before my fucking business casual job starts)

the crotch has already faded alarmingly fast

i know the denim ain't the best, but the crotch on tragic's still looked good at one year, and iirc he skated his, so i figured these were built tough

i really don't think they're too small; they're 31s, and i'd say the fit's just about perfect - i think i'd be swimming in 32s

is it how i wear them? too slacked? not enough? par for the course? impending blowout?

tragic? anyone?