Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Fits off. Can't really pin point what though. Kinda looks "boxy".

Thought those were the S/S 07 slim leg grays? If so, the thigh area seems real loose which creates that "boxxy" look from the waist -> crotch -> knees.

Great jeans btw. I own two of the same pair.

i think its the way im standing makes the jeans kinda look poofy or maybe b/c im pretty short maybe need to hem them?these aren't that loose IRL

I don't think you need to hem them. Doing that would defeat the purpose of owning Dior's (the stacking effect).

I don't know how one would get rid of the pronounced "triangle effect" that I see in the pics that you've posted.

Triangle effect meaning the excess material in the thigh region to the bottom of the pants.

I have chicken legs and the material around the thigh area doesn't "poof" up. I would post some pics but my digi cam is broken at the moment.

Sorry can't be of more assistance on this matter.

http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/193_336/products_id/8146

Are these MII or MIJ? I know they say MIJ but i thought brut was MII denim?

Made in Japan. The MII's are around 250 USD. MIJ's are more expensive.

Both are available on diabro.

I've made 10+ purchases via Diabro. I've yet to receive an item from them that was mislabeled on the product page.

i ordered dior jeans off diabro 2 days ago but yesterday i recieved a call from them with a number to call back but i forgot to write it down, i emailed them about it but anyone know what this might be about?

they're just making sure that it was really you who have placed an order.

I have a question about these jeans. Besides that they are made by Dior.. what's so special about them? If I were to pay an extra $200 on jeans, what am I getting that's better compared to a pair of nudies for example?

The one thing I liked about Dior Homme jeans were the washes.. can anyone post up some real life pictures because I may be interested in these, just not the raw denim. Appreciate it :-)

I have a question about these jeans. Besides that they are made by Dior.. what's so special about them? If I were to pay an extra $200 on jeans, what am I getting that's better compared to a pair of nudies for example?

The one thing I liked about Dior Homme jeans were the washes.. can anyone post up some real life pictures because I may be interested in these, just not the raw denim. Appreciate it :-)

the one thing i like about them is they are thin and comfortable.

but I still havent forked over the money to buy some yet.

maybe on a good month at work.

They have darts on them and make your ass look cute. No'omo.

"FOR THE LAST TIME" my homie at dior sent me all the showroom shots(not the bullshit on the website) of not only the new denim, but everything else. So, for the last time...they're ALL by KVA.

I'm not digging the ribbed lapels on some of the suits. :eek: