Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

its been 5 months and i think my raw black 19 cms are ready for their first wash... id like to have them shrink as much as possible. the only thing i really know i need to do is turn these puppies inside out... where do i go from there?

edit: # of posts = area code (310 represent)

its been 5 months and i think my raw black 19 cms are ready for their first wash... id like to have them shrink as much as possible. the only thing i really know i need to do is turn these puppies inside out... where do i go from there?

edit: # of posts = area code (310 represent)

Hot water + detergent for dark colours?

Hi!

Where is this Twist in HK? They only carry DH stuff?

Is this one of those joints that sells used/consigned goods? Are the stuff genuine or parallel imports?

I didnt see it in HK when I was there last year.

No. They sell brand new current season stuff with about 10% discount. 100% genuine and officially imported.

^ maybe some random prada tees will still be on sale. Usually they sell out all DH stuff at pre-sales in May-June. Still, you can get DH from them about 10% cheaper than in DH store/ Joyce.

Hmm. I got the Joyce card so I get 10% off during normal non-season anyways.

Anyway are there any other good discounted stuff worth getting at Twist and which Twist branch is the best and worth hitting?

^ Joyce card doesn't work on DH.. sorry. The other good stuff worth checking out is Neil Barrett, CDG Shirt, some N(N), Undercover, RAF and Raf Simons. The best one is in Central but if you won't find something in your size they'll call other Twist shops for you.

^ Joyce card doesn't work on DH.. sorry. The other good stuff worth checking out is Neil Barrett, CDG Shirt, some N(N), Undercover, RAF and Raf Simons. The best one is in Central but if you won't find something in your size they'll call other Twist shops for you.

You sure? Last time I was there, they said it did. And they encouraged me to buy from them and not from Dior Homme boutique because of the discount plus Joyce sells DH stuff slightly cheaper than the DH Boutique.

Not really hot on Barrett which do not seem that popular but keen on nice CDG shirts.

Twist sounds good. Better than Swank.

^ yeah, Twist is better than Swank but the latter is worth checking out on sales too, especially in August.

You probably haven't been in HK for a while. Soon after the DH store opened they made a pricing arrangement with Joyce so their prices are the same now and Joyce card isn't working on DH stuff.

^ yeah, Twist is better than Swank but the latter is worth checking out on sales too, especially in August.

You probably haven't been in HK for a while. Soon after the DH store opened they made a pricing arrangement with Joyce so their prices are the same now and Joyce card isn't working on DH stuff.

What other stuff Swank carries? Ferre is it?

Yup. Havent been in HK for a year now.

BTW since you are quite knowledgeable on HK's shopping scene, could you let me know where to get stuff by:

1. Carol Christian Poell

2. Yasuhiro Mihara's half sneakers/shoes from his main line.

I have already got a pair from his present collection. Dont mind his past season's work.

3. Calvin Klein Collection. Not CK, not CK Jeans, not Calvin Klein Jeans but his main line.

4. Gucci menswear although I think the sale would have ended ages ago by now.

Preferably at sale or discounted price. Thanks!

hello,

just a question on fit of current diors.

has the fit/cut or anything about the jeans been changed since Slimane left DH?

like the current seasons of 19cm jeans? Looking at some pictures from that diabro.net site, the fitting of them seems totally different.

Okay, so i've run into a small problem with my 19cm dior's. The clasp on the jeans broke, it wasnt even like they were too tight. Well, has this happened to anyone else and how do fix it. I think i've read somewhere that you can get it changed to a button. Would a tailor be able to fix my jeans? HELP

They should be able to.

Okay, so i've run into a small problem with my 19cm dior's. The clasp on the jeans broke, it wasnt even like they were too tight. Well, has this happened to anyone else and how do fix it. I think i've read somewhere that you can get it changed to a button. Would a tailor be able to fix my jeans? HELP

The Dior Homme boutiques will fix them for free I believe.

I'm no where near a dior boutique, do i have any other options?

Dont think a tailor would need to fix it with a button.

You just need to replace with a suitable clasp. If suitable clasp cant be found, replace the entire thing. A tailor can fix it with a button but you dont want to spoil the DH design but cutting a hole to fit a button.