superliving: your room / closet / house / apartment

youngluc

steelcase leap is what I've got my eye on lately...

also, look for second-hand office supply shops. I'm in Chicago, so roecompany.com is where I'm going to be going soon, but I'm certain you can find similar shops with hundreds of ex-corporate chairs.

OK I know you guys are sick of seeing my place by now. This is the last pic im posting for a while. I do eventually want to add some color and other stuff but that wont be for a while.

I pretty much got all my inspiration from this thread and I think I spent under 2grand for everything minus the electronics.

5169180141_6298940976_z.jpg

trying to change up my room as well. i have a broken down dresser that I had as long as I can remember and doesn't match with anything in the room. Just want a better solution for my wardrobe that doesn't crowd the whole space.

OK I know you guys are sick of seeing my place by now. This is the last pic im posting for a while. I do eventually want to add some color and other stuff but that wont be for a while.

I pretty much got all my inspiration from this thread and I think I spent under 2grand for everything minus the electronics.

5169180141_6298940976_z.jpg

I really like this! But where do you eat?!