MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look great, man. I'm glad you got 'em.

Looks great! I've been wearing mine almost every day, too.

They don't. The chambray utility shirts were the same price at both places. If you are referring to the pea coat, the Liberty Issue version that kiya sold is totally different from the early run version that J Crew is selling. It's been

discussed a few times in this thread.

Thanks, I love this thing

The J Crew Mens Store in Soho had a few of the Liberty issue peacoats when it first opened. They sold for around $1100 if I remember correctly. So Kiya's MF prices are in line with J Crew prices. Also when J Crew offers a discount they usually take the collaborations off their site.

Not only are our versions always raw but shipping is free...

Also, coming to SENY and SESF in a week is Inventory magazine with the full Mister Freedom photoshoot and interview. Christophe is on the cover. :)

I'm glad you guys are picking up that mag, kiya. I've been chatting with Ryan about it, and I'll be picking up a copy myself.

as promised, fit photos of the dungarees.

DSCN6160-1.jpg

DSCN6162-1.jpg

DSCN6164-1.jpg

They look a bit more fitted in these photos than in real life The thighs are probably a bit baggier in reality... still sort of wishing I had gone one size smaller but I'm adapting. Also, excuse the lack of detail shots, but they are certainly already showing signs of wear after maybe no more than two days of total wear-age. yowzerrrrrs.

I read a little over 20 or so pages and have seen one person with it, brand new. No pix of what I was looking for along the lines of evo and experience on sizing... so no I'm not joking.

So you read about 12% of the thread and are convinced you couldn't find what you are looking for? Come on man. Do a little work. And if your on a forum, it should be an enjoyable experience...

I wasn't trying to be a dick. My point was that this thread is a great read, especially if you see all of Cotton Duck's posts in sequence.

Also, if you search this thread for 'coat' or 'Pcoat', it's only about 6 pages of reading.

Damn I wanted to pick up a Large or Extra Signal vest so badly! I missed the boat because I was scared I would never wear it.

If anyone is interested in a size Medium Mister Freedom Denim Pea Coat hit this Supermarket thread up:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=2030704#post2030704

for a deal.

I received my Mister Freedom T-Shirt that was silk screened on the dead stock 1950's tees. Wow! The fit is a bit loose but the shirt is very cool. I'd recommend any Mister Freedom fans to pick up at least one that they like!

^I'm pretty sure those are repros from Sugar Cane. The deadstock tees do run big, and they stretch a fair amount. If you get one, buy it so it fits skin tight based on measurements.

We just got them at Self Edge San Francisco. I thought they were going to break our racks. Expect them online soon or come in and sweat trying it on.

They're at SENY too, drop into any store to try em on, they're super insane cool.