Stylish/unique scarfs?

sushijerk

Make your own. Or commission one, that was you can definitely have something unique.

Where would one get a scarf commissioned? I guess the obvious answer is a tailor, or a friend thats good at sewing. Other than that Im clueless.

EDIT: VVVVVVVVV

I guess that would fall into the "friend" category, unless of course she wasnt a friend, but if she wasnt why would she knit you anything? Anyway...I guess the answer I was looking for was maybe a website that had a choice of patterns or fabrics or even one that let you send in your own fabric and designs.

I saw some really nice cashmere ones on sale today at saks (35% off, or about $75 each), they had a couple solid colors as well as nice pinstripe ones - came in black, burgundy, and grey, all had white pinstripes. They were pretty buttery soft, I'll probably be going back tomorrow afternoon to snag the black w/ white pinstripe.

If someone wants one, let me know asap and I'll pick one up for you while I'm there.

edit: couldn't find any pictures of it online... this is close but the saks one is way nicer (and looks thicker)

T098222CC.jpg

• 4 weeks later...