I need a second opinion on my Samurais 0505xx...

rirawin

Guest Fade to Black

They look fine to me. Then again I've never been a fan of the overly tight/form fitting look...i like that low and saggy look you got goin on there.

Yeah you're right, they do look better pulled up a bit. That'll please my Mum no end...

yeah its not that you cant sag them,but these jeans are not meant to have that look,like hjj said because of the higher rise.i got these -2 sizes and its a great slim fit. its really better to pull them up.but im not your mum...so to each is own :rolleyes:

Rira any similarity of the samurai fit with ur slim jim?

How's the leg opening compared to the slim jim?

Sorry to hijack the thread but i also need some help.

I'm also looking for something along the similar cut with slim jim

Would s5000vx or maybe SDA103 has similar fit with sj?

I sized down by 1" I'm normally a 31" but got a 30". Well had no choice really as they didn't have 31s left in stock.

wow...i can't believe you couldn't do the last botton in 29" sorahiko raw since i'm normally 30 in everything, 29 SJ Nudie, but i wear 28 sorahiko raw. :confused:

Hey Rira the jeans look perfect from the front and side. I got threepair of PRPs which I wear low waist but the arse looks like a Tesco carrier bag, I got my friends mum to tailor them and it looks perfect.

If you like this jean then take it to a trusted tailor. Or like what the other have said wear them high, but I guess you like to showing your belt.

Guest Fade to Black
If you want to wear your jeans falling off your ass, why don't you try a pair of Dior Hommes? Those usually look pretty good worn like that...

when i saw the pics and the responses yesterday this thought crossed my mind, but i didn't post it...well there you go!

You really are wearing them too low. Mike Lowrey's low is good, and so is kixslf's (god help me remember how to spell that name right); however, your low is too low. It is good kancho protection, however. But I'm not sure it's worth it. They look more like they're accidentally falling off than they're purposefully riding low.

dude, rirawin. Trust us. A good many of us here grew up in the early to mid nineties when sagging pretty much became cool. Hell, I still wear my pants well below my waist, on my hips...I've had so many "authority figures" throughout my teens and even a number of bullshit managers at my first few jobs in my early 20's tell me to "pull my pants up" constantly. So we know whats up and the type of look you are trying to achieve.

I mean, its all good, your outfits always look dope in the WAYWT thread. But man, you are wearing your jeans too damn low. You can sag without it getting to the point where your pants are really falling off your ass.

Maybe that is actually the whole point of your look, but at least pull them sammies up a little, try wearing it that way for a few weeks, and see if it might work out for you.

LOL,

Havent you bought quite afew pairs of Japanese brand jeans that dont fit you now?

if you like the fit of Nudies, why not just get another pair of those, or Diors whatever. You'll probably save yourself a lot of money and hassle without all this buying from Japan and then having to sell them when they arrive again.

Arent some Nudies and Dior made from Japanese denim anyway, so you could get the best of both worlds.

dior is a great jean. if that's the look you want, why not go for them?

another option is the sewing chop jeans by johnbull, particularly the SC002 and the SC008 (which is super-slim). if you don't care about selvage, you can get the SC003 (it's cheap too).

all of these are on the BiG website.