does any shop in newyork selling"HARE" PRODUCTS??

cicitony

Not to spoil yr fun but the quality isnt that good on the sneakers. I own the 2nd model and the quality is way whack. Even cons are better. Just to let you know :D
I keep telling people the quality is not very good and people still insist on seeking this label. Honestly, you get what you pay for. Good to hear a second opinion.

I keep telling people the quality is not very good and people still insist on seeking this label. Honestly, you get what you pay for. Good to hear a second opinion.

i think that b/c its a more progressive than america japanese brand is probably why anyone at all is interested. I'm interested simply because the cuts probably fit me better, not so much as to if the quailty is amazing, it's funny b/c when i got back from japan, i relized i should have gotten more regular joe brands for stupid stuff like regular button up shirts and thin jackets, because thats the stuff that fits me and i can afford to replace them.

As I noted before, I was too "fat" to wear any of this so I can't attest to the quality! he heh......

Even if the stuff is pretty crappy quality, the prices seemed reasonable. I think those Converse-looking shoes shown above were ¥ 9,800 ($84)........which is ok if they look cool and last at least two months. I guess the same could be said for H&M, but Hare seemed alot more fashionable.

i've bought a bunch of stuff from their harajuku store (jeans, jackets, shoes, and accessories) and i've recently ordered some stuff through 2000db and i can attest to the lower quality. If you don't plan on wearing the stuff alot and you're looking for slimmer cuts in more progressive styles, then it's worth it... especially their shoes.