Sweatycombs

sell veg

I wore a pair of drys all summer in nasty DC and walked all over the damn city, but have very little honeycomb wear to show for it. I'm thinking it might be because the back of my knees would sweat, and once moist the honeycombs kept reseting so I didn't get consistant wear in the same places? Anyone else in hot climates have a problem with honeycomb resets?

I am right over the river in arlington, so i feel your pain. I wore my APC's all summer and even though i don't have really defined honeycombs, there is definitely some honeycomb wear that's visible. I would say just keep wearing them, and they will crease up now that it's bearable again

As a bonus, because the honeycombs fell in approximately the same place and not in the exact same place, the fade will be more 3-D and less the super contrasty ones. More Ryu-ish.

I am right over the river in arlington, so i feel your pain. I wore my APC's all summer and even though i don't have really defined honeycombs, there is definitely some honeycomb wear that's visible. I would say just keep wearing them, and they will crease up now that it's bearable again

mine turned out fine..its not that hot in socal but i did a lot of walking/activity so maybe the sweat made the combs defined. i might need to wash them soon as they are smelling a bit sour.