Self Edge grand opening

digital_denim

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi kiya, u msg'ed me about your new place at yelp, I'm super excited for it to open!! i prolly won't be able to make it on the 1st on time but def the weekend after...

another vote to get chainstitching machine!

so here's some updates..

-we're still planning on opening November 1st..

-our opening party is going to be November 18th and we're flying out a pretty well known hiphop producer/dj/mc from nyc to dj for the party

-second weekend in january we're going to host a full blown Superfuture party with discounts on denim and drinks for all

-denim for men we're carrying so far: sugarcane, nudies, samurai, iron heart, imperial, and iron army

-denim for women we're carrying: samurai, nudies, iron heart, iron army, and sling & stones

-we're working day and night to make this happen.

:)

sounds like a party. im there. btw, did you already discuss any accesories you will be carrying?:rolleyes:

so here's some updates..

-our opening party is going to be November 18th and we're flying out a pretty well known hiphop producer/dj/mc from nyc to dj for the party

-second weekend in january we're going to host a full blown Superfuture party with discounts on denim and drinks for all

-denim for men we're carrying so far: sugarcane, nudies, samurai, iron heart, imperial, and iron army

-denim for women we're carrying: samurai, nudies, iron heart, iron army, and sling & stones

Awesome that the opening party will be on a weekend, that's much better for me coz I live in sbay during the week and north beach on weekends... :)

so here's some updates..

will the superfuture discount be online or just during the party?

a superparty without minya is NOT MUCH OF A SUPERPARTY AT ALL METHINKS!!!

heh... so u'll be here for new year? what's the sickest party in town? :)

cool, what kind of accessories will u be carrying???? How bout some dope belts? walletts???? and leather wrist cuffs???? I need all these!!!!! But the ones in stores in the U.S. are all plain, small and look like crappy material, or have large huge logos of some no name brands or overly popular name brands on them.

I'm there at the superfuture party!

Make it a chainstitching party!

Please update with a specific date on January, I need to kknow when to take my vacation.

i'm curious, it seems like more and more places have a Sugarcane account in the US now(bringing the grand total up to... 2). Is it becoming easier, and by that i mean less prohibitively expensive? what are you going to have to charge for your canes if you don't mind me asking

San Francisco Denim Heaven.

www.selfedge.com

i've been wanting to do this for almost ten years.

i'm not sure why i waited so long...

hello,

I was trying to check out the website but it's down...when are you back on-line with it

thanks

Neil