sugarcane 1947 w31 l34

donkaiser

I have a brand new pair of sugarcane 1947. printed size is 31X34. actual measurement is 31X32. I'm asking for $199 shipped. I sell my jeans on ebay quite often. my ebay username is donkaisers. i just want to try if i got better chance on a forum. so buy with confidence!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=donkaisers

here are some pictures:

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Thank you for looking!!!

Yes, i heard that sugar cane is removing the accuate in new collection. another reason for you to get on this one before it's gone. it's 100% authentic and I will do fast shipping in the US. If you are from other countries please contact me. Actually i got them from a friend in japan but the sizes are a little bit small for me. I would love to keep them but need to be realistic sometimes. I don't know much about Take5. I think they are located in HK. And believe me, fake stuff is everywhere. you won't be able to tell as they made it look so real.

because this is a one wash sugar canes. the waiste is always couple size bigger when raw. after the wash (at the factory) the size shrink down to exact size. you can look at the sugarcane thread in superdenim to have more information. if you want to i can email you some more pictures. please give me ur email.