What to wear with corduroys

holeinthewall

Today I'm wearing:

Slim (not skinny) navy cords + black chelsea boots + a slim asphalt v-neck thin wool sweater + white button-up with navy stripes.

It's pretty chill outside so I wear a black gauzy linen scarf and leather jacket

Just do something like this.

Today I'm wearing:

Slim (not skinny) navy cords + black chelsea boots + a slim asphalt v-neck thin wool sweater + white button-up with navy stripes.

It's pretty chill outside so I wear a black gauzy linen scarf and leather jacket

Just curious, are you tucking your shirt into your pants with this outfit, or no?

Just curious, are you tucking your shirt into your pants with this outfit, or no?

When in doubt always tuck your (dress)shirts and untuck your tees, this outfit is no exception. Anyway most dress shirts aren't adapted to be worn untucked (too long) and not square enough.

When in doubt always tuck your (dress)shirts and untuck your tees, this outfit is no exception. Anyway most dress shirts aren't adapted to be worn untucked (too long) and not square enough.

I agree. I think it might work with an untucked shirt if you wanted to be excessively casual, but yeah, it sounds like this would work best with a tucked shirt.

I like wearing either (a darker shade of) brown or blue (houndstooth) or black blazers/coats with my cords... usually with texture.

Today I'm wearing:

If its not too late, or if you can recreate this Id love to see a photo.

Me personally, Ive never felt comfortable wearing anything but polos with cords.