Nudie compared to APC NS

dutsukyampu

ive had my new standards for over a year and theyre pretty damn filthy. thought id buy a pair of nudies soon..

theres no where near me that sells so i have to buy them over the net.

im just wondering..is there any nudies cut comparable to APC NS's?

im looking for something very tapered at the bottom, but not skin tight.

im conflicted between the slim jims, and the straight svens.

my NS's are a size 27.

ive had my new standards for over a year and theyre pretty damn filthy. thought id buy a pair of nudies soon..

my NS's are a size 27.

if you have to buy the jeans over the net, i would suggest getting something else than Nudie. for the same price, there's so many other pairs with much better quality. Especially now that it's gettins easier and easier to get japanese brand, i wouldn't buy Nudie

Thing is, most japanese companies have too high rises and [imho] boxy fits. Sure, Nudie isn't the same level of meticulous quality, but they have amazing fits. What brands besides Nudie and APC offer both fit and rawness? I've actually been thinking of buying Imperials or PBJs but I cant seem to find any online.

Thing is, most japanese companies have too high rises and [imho] boxy fits. Sure, Nudie isn't the same level of meticulous quality, but they have amazing fits. What brands besides Nudie and APC offer both fit and rawness? I've actually been thinking of buying Imperials or PBJs but I cant seem to find any online.

pbjs: blueingreensoho

imperial: context(chk supermarket section)

check out this thread

Japanese jeans with modern cuts

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=14869&highlight=japanese+modern+cut

loads of recommendation there

Wish they made selvage slim jims. I just can't justify spending $165 on them otherwise. You're better off with another pair of APC's for $140 in my opinion. Or save a little more for some Japanese jumpoffs. That's what I did. :)

hi,

very cool pic ;)

btw. You won't find any Nudie Slim Jim Selvage Jeans. Because they are not produced.

Slim Jim is only available in Dry, Dry Black, One Wash, etc..

For any questions email me @ [email protected]

hi,

why they are getting so expansive? pls look at he USD/EURO Ratio. The price in europe is very stable. same price for years....

My guess is that Its because they have become more mainstream...theyre popular now in the mass market...more demand, same supply = higher prices ... plus, they can charge higher prices as demand goes up because they know those trendy people will pay higher prices to own them...I personally think the stitching on Nudies (not just the arcuate) is gross...i hate diagonal bartacks

Check out Imperial Dukes..they look like they fit similar to New Standards

hi,

very cool pic ;)

btw. You won't find any Nudie Slim Jim Selvage Jeans. Because they are not produced.

Slim Jim is only available in Dry, Dry Black, One Wash, etc..

For any questions email me @ [email protected]

Thanks. I know they don't make them, but I wish they did. But then again, even if they did make selvage slim jims, they would probably cost way too much.;)

Guest mikey8811

I am wearing a pair of black black slim jims now - washed but very good fit compared to my APC Cures also washed and NS unwashed. I think the Slim Jim is a great cut and fits really well.

• 4 weeks later...

@ www.cultizm.com

ive had my new standards for over a year and theyre pretty damn ilthy. thought id buy a pair of nudies soon..

my NS's are a size 27.