Blood stain T-shirt?

magus1234

Hey now! I was looking for a t-shirt that looks like it has real blood stains all over it. I found that grail has a blood "spill" that was cool, but had a design on it. Eriffs had a tee that was cool but was too cartoonish.

Is there one out there that looks like somone really bled all over it? If not what could I do to make my own?:confused:

THx.

Guest Fade to Black
dior homme did a blood stain shirt awhile ago. some forum member on one of these fashion boards did some dope remakes too, not sure how he did it though.

that was Chinorlz/Albert from TFS...i think he basically did it the way Dior did their shirts originally, put a bunch of red sequins. I thought Albert's remakes were striking copies of the original down to the way the sequins were configured, and if i remember correctly he got quite a lot for his versions on ebay too.

I like the Dior blood wound shirt a lot, it's one of my 'holy grail' items although I don't know if I would even wear it...the 3/4 sleeve thing seems a bit less versatile, and I don't mess with sleeveless button downs or tanks. If they did it in a long sleeve version it would be nice, I'd rock that shit with a black Dior suit, skinny tie and a pair of razor sharp lace ups or military boots for sure.

Guest Fade to Black
dior homme had the bloodwound shirts for their red colection. There were some long sleave shirts in the collection, although to find one now the price tag on those push the $1000 mark if not more

I wasn't aware of them doing long sleeved versions, all the runway were either 3/4 or sleeveless and I don't think I've ever come across the l/s style online either...maybe it's more scarce. if so i stand corrected and will hopefully come across one when I have the cash someday! ($1000 for that is fucking steep though, given the fragility of Dior's shirts as they are already)

mix up rit to the color you want and use a loose bristle brush to fling it onto the shirt... like a big sumi brush or something. you can also use a toothbrush for smaller splatters. get the dye on the bristles and pull back on them with your finger and let go. it'll look nice and random.

mix up rit to the color you want and use a loose bristle brush to fling it onto the shirt... like a big sumi brush or something. you can also use a toothbrush for smaller splatters. get the dye on the bristles and pull back on them with your finger and let go. it'll look nice and random.

Thx! This looks like the best way. I'll Post pics later this week.