Got my new Skulls

bart1

Somebody is digging up old threads! I have hot soaked and outside dried them a couple of times. No wash and no dryer so far. They look much the same, but I will take some more pics. I have lost some weight due to my job situation, so they fit a bit looser now.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a pair of these. I got them about two weeks ago and have worn them 2 days short of a full two weeks. When I first got them they were extremely tight, could barely button all five buttons. They put me through so much pain and discomfort but I stuck it out and two weeks later they have really come along. The waist has stretched almost two full inches so they aren't bruising anymore and the legs have stretched too. They are really long but I just cuff them and show off the selvedge. All the minor fading so far looks really good so I'm excited to see how they look in the future. And don't worry, they will loosen up.

• 2 years later...

I rise from the dead denim like a Pheonix!

Here are current pics of the Skulls. I ordered some new SDA103s to replace them, which I unfortunately had to put on the supermarket (well. I think I need to seell them - maybe I need fit advice). Anyway, here are a few pics of the Skulls and some repairs I have made. Great jeans.

DSC02508-1.jpg

DSC02509.jpg

DSC02510-1.jpg

DSC02513.jpg

DSC02514.jpg

DSC02517.jpg

DSC02519.jpg

DSC02524.jpg

DSC02520.jpg

your skulls arent that great to justify the reactivatian of an already buried thread.why dont you just post these in the skullthread?
Because you are wrong, they are great, and I don't think the whole of the forum should be on 980,000 posts in just 8 threads.
That was cold... I think they're fantastic and should be posted in the thread they started in!

ups,really sorry for that one,Bart! both you and untungl are right,esp. since this is your thread.i think i should stop posting after the third beer from now on.please accept my +rep as compensation!