peter saville for Supreme

both new order and joy division comes in black or white

the graphics on both the dex are actually taken from album covers

respectively. but the new order are the ones with the colourful bar

[which is actually a typo design by the man himself]

the other ofcourse, are JD's. my personal fav. are the N.O.

write your own script

if you don't like Joy Division that's fine and well, but who cares when or how people started liking them? I started listening to New Order and Joy Division 18 years ago and have always loved Peter Saville's stuff from back then, so no need to go raining on the parade when Supreme drops something really nice like this...something done as subtley as this is a treat, especially coming from Supreme.

Edited by rhythmandsound on Mar 8, 2005 at 06:16 PM

whoa! things have blown out!! it's not about N.O or Jd...it's all about Peter Saville x Supreme.

not Joy Division, not New Order but again, Peter Saville x Supreme.

The names [Joy Division and New Order] were used as a reference to the decks.

It's about the most respected designer in the industry and the applications of his work.

Whether it's late for the party or not, if dislike it, easy solution, swallow and leave the party!!

and please don't knick the drinks!

Cheers to who'sdownwiththispetersavillexsupreme!!!

write your own script

It doesnt bother me who liked them first or how they heard of them, it just bothers me how people jump on one thing kill it then continue to jump to the next thing and kill it...

I like Joy Division, and i was definitely not the first to hear of them. But i dont think they deserve to be bought and sold on ebay by a token "cool guy" who has never even heard a song, but knows it has something to do with "supreme" so lets get all of them. (this is my angle)

It was never a "little secret" nor was i trying to "rain on the parade" i got nothing but love for the "collabo" supreme came correct with it (as always). but it just sucks to see resellers try to make a quick buck off it, and hipsters hang something on their walls they dont even listen to or know about. i guess im just a big fat hater.

Whatever though...its all good....let the "parade" continue...

Quote: what are you referring to when you say "waste painting versions"?

dude, you act like you know, but you're just a nasty little fuck. shut up bitch and deal with it. no one is down on the decks. if you don't know what the WASTE paintings are, then you ain't a fan. i'll give you a hint chump, check the GAY DAD sleeves to refresh your dead brain.

talking like i know everything about everything, making new subjects every 5 minutes, don't care too much for don't care too much for crap's crap.

right, thanks. was a simple question and no i'm not acting like i know...simply got into his stuff via the music i was into at the time. sorry if i ain't intimately familiar with the more recent stuff he's been doing: never claimed I was and it doesn't make me any less a fan of the stuff he was doing for Factory back in the day.